Chapter 15: You Make me Happy

Luigi sat at his desk just looming over the box of sweets that Bowser gave him. Today he was going to go visit Bowser again. Although Mario told him not to leave the house, he was going to sneak out when Mario leaves to go meet peach about the gossip shows for Luigi. "Luigi", Mario said from the living room. Luigi got up and peaked out the door and saw Mario. "Yeah bro?", Luigi replied. "I'll be gone for a few hours, OK", Mario said. Luigi nodded as Mario walked out the door. He walked over to the window until he saw Mario was out of sight. (Nows my chance). Luigi quickly got ready and snuck out his window to make sure to leave it unlocked when he came back. "Alright time to go".

-------------------------

Bowser sat around his castle bored, he was hoping that Luigi was still coming so they could hang out. "I hope Luigi isn't to depressed about the news yesterday, I swear if I could I'll burn down all the news outlets. Bowser started to walk towards his door and then he heard a knock. He quickly opened it to see Luigi. "Luigi good to see you", Bowser said. He game Luigi a tight hug picking him off the ground. "Bowser...too tight", Luigi said gasping for air. "Sorry, hows it going", Bowser said putting Luigi down. Luigi smiled," I'm doing great, well it could be better but...". Bowser saw that Luigi was still upset but Bowser was going to try everything in his power to make Luigi happy, that's what friends are for. "What were you doing", Luigi ask. "Oh I was just sitting around doing king stuff, Junior had to go to school so I had to get up early. Luigi and Bowser began to take a casual stroll around the castle. "Oh how's Junior I haven't seen him", Luigi asked. "He's doing great, he's a smart kid so he barely has trouble in school", Bowser replied. "That's great", Luigi said. "As much as I hate to ask, how's Mario doing", Bowser said grumbling a bit. "He's fine, I tried talking to him when we had dinner yesterday day about you, but he really hates you a lot, I don't understand", Luigi said. "Well I'm always kidnapping Peach". When Bowser said Peaches name Luigi going see that Bowser was still hurting a bit. "Um so what do you have planned today". Luigi asked. Bowser smiled," Well there's a part two to my garden". Luigi grinned he really enjoyed walking through his garden, it was so peaceful and beautiful to look at. Bowser took Luigi to his living area. "I'll go get changed into something else, be right back", Bowser said. As He left Luigi sat on the couch and looked around. The living area was huge it looked like his whole house could fit inside. Being alone for a while caused Luigi's mind to wander a bit going back to yesterday.

------------------

Luigi walked back in his room after he had dinner and pulled the box of letters from under is bed and on his desk. He pulled out a few letters to read more, his curiosity about them kept growing. Each letter became more and more gruesome describing various ways he should die. He slowly started to feel sick to his stomach visualizing it in his head. Luigi heard a knock coming from the front door so he slid the box and the letters under his bed again and peaked out his door and saw Mario opening it up. He saw Mario pick up a Crumbled up paper ball off the ground and opened it up to read it. Luigi walked out and looked at Mario worried. He saw as Mario's eyes got wide and he crumbled the paper back up. "What is it Mario", Luigi. Mario gave a sad smile as he tossed the paper in the trash," Its nothing , just junk mail. Mario gave Luigi a hug but, it felt sad. Luigi could feel the worry emitting off of him. As Mario left to go in his room, Luigi quickly Took the paper out the trash and opened it up. Luigi eyes widen and he began to tremble and sweat out of fear. The paper was a drawing of him, mutilated with 'Die Luigi' written violently on it. Luigi crumbled it back and placed it in the trash. He walked into his room and sat on the floor in a corner rocking back and forth crying. Luigi couldn't take it anymore.

----------------------

Luigi sat with a dead expression on his face a darkness seemed to take over him. "Luigi I'm back", Bowser said. Bowser had put on some green shorts and a button up green polka dot shirt and glasses. Bowser looked at Luigi face and a sence of worry filled him. "Are you OK", Bowser asked. Luigi's expression quickly changed and he smiled nervously at Bowser. " Oh no I'm fine Bowser", Luigi said getting up. Bowser could tell that he was hiding something but he didn't want to press on about it, so he wouldn't irritate him. "Let's go, I'll take you to the other side of my garden, I think you'll really like it". Bowser led Luigi to his clown car and the drove for a while to reach the garden. On the ride there they had casual conversations, but Bowser could feel that Luigi was hiding somethung.

They arrived at the garden and Luigi was taken aback. It was like a rainforest with a small lake and giant water fall, it was also filled with beautiful plants. "Bowser, this place is so beautiful", Luigi said. "Thank you hehe, I normally come here when I'm stressed out and I need time to myself", Bowser said smiling. They both walk around admiring everything it was so much to take in. Luigi smiled the whole way through and Bowser was happy to see that, it made his heart flutter seeing him this happy. The both go to the top of the water fall where there was a table with a nice size dinner waiting for them. "Wow, the food looks delicious", Luigi said. "Thank you, I made sure I had it nicely prepared for your visit". As they sat and Ate Luigi began thinking. "Hey Bowser, thank you". "Don't mention it", Bowser replied. "I really mean it sending me those sweets yesterday really made me happy. Because I-well, received some very upsetting letters in the mail, about me", Luigi said. Bowser gave a sad smile as he got up from his seat and walked over to Luigi. "I have something I wanna show you", Bowser said holding his hand out. Luigi held his hand as he was guided to a very beautiful spot where you could see the sunset and a rainbow glittering around the waterfall. "Bowser", Luigi said as he was struck with an intense am out of beauty. They both sat and watched the sunset. "Hey bowser", Luigi said Bowser looked over to Luigi who's eyes were glued to the Sunset. "I'm done with Daisy", Luigi said. Bowser stared at Luigi as he looked back at him. "She was toxic to me, so I guess were now the same with princesses", Luigi smiled. Bowser smiled back, they both stared into each others eyes. Like a magnet, they both slowly begin to lean closer to each other. Luigi's heart began to race and his face began to turn bright red. Luigi felt his heart explode in joy as his lips met with Bowser's. His lips felt so warm, way better than Daisy. Luigi wrapped both his arms around Bowser's neck. Bowser took one I've his hands and ran it through Luigi's hair and to the back of his head. Today became Luigi's happiest day.