Chapter 28: Dirty

NSFW/Disturbing Content Warning

Luigi began to cry hoping someone would hear. He felt so much pain from being slapped constantly. Midbus continued to kiss Luigi lodging his tongue down his throat and swirling it around. Midbus chuckled as Luigi attempted to pry his way out of his grasp. "Uh uh uuuuh", he growled. Luigi tried to scream more pleading for him to stop. "You need to quite", he growled. He sat on top of Luigi's chest rubbing his croch in Luigi's face. Midbus licked his lips," I know what make you quiet bitch". He slowly revealed his long slimy cock from his slip and started to rub it across Luigi's face. Luigi kept trying to spit the slimy substance out of his mouth , but it was so much he felt like he was drowning. Midbus tried to force his cock in Luigi's mouth but Luigi kept his mouth shut tight. "Open Whore", Midbus demanded as he slapped Luigi over and over. Luigi started to become lightheaded from the slaps while they were also leaving bruses, so many that Luigi's left eye began and cheek to swell. Mid bus shoved two fingers in Luigi's mouth to force it open. "Get ready slut". He shoved his long slimy cock in Luigi's mouth nearly choking him to death. He started crying beneath all of midbus's grunts and moans. He began to thrust faster as Luigi's mouth was covered in his cum, as disgusted as Luigi was he had to swallow some of his precum or he could've drowned in it. He pulled out his mouth coating Luigi's face with pre, Luigi gaging and spitting out the substance. Tried calling for help once more but, he was so weak. Midbus flipped Luigi over tearing his pants off and began lathering Luigi's hole with saliva. Luigi tried to get away because he knew what was coming next. Mid bus punched Luigi in the back of the head sending him into a daze. He crept up to his ear and licked it and without warning rammed into Luigi. All Luigi could do is cry, he was weak helpless. Its seemed like hours were passing by and Luigi just wanted life to end for him right now.

--------------------------

Mario walked to the edge of the forest and felt his head. "I forgot my hat", Mario said turning back. He started walking as an uneasy feeling began to creep up on him. As Mario reached the house he could hear a noise. (What is that...it sounds like someone is in trouble). Mario ran and ran towards the noise in hopes that Luigi was OK and that was not him in trouble. Mario made it by the lake and froze, He couldn't believe his eyes. He saw Midbus with Luigi by the lake. Mario blood ran cold as he stared at what was going on, his brother was crying calling for help as he was being raped by midbus. Something snapped in Mario he felt his body moving on his own he was words that couldn't describe how angry he was. For some odd reason he couldn't see midbus and midbus , but his head had created an illusion making Mario see him as Bowser.

Midbus looked over at Mario and smiled. "Look you brother here to join in", he said. Luigi was too stuck on crying and pleading to look. Midbus ended my cumming inside Luigi and he let out a loud growl. Luigi screamed bloody murder and Mario felt a darkness overcome him. Midbus smacked Luigi knocking him unconscious as he pulled out. "You turn", he said. He went to grab Mario, but Mario gained the strength of an elephant to punch him on his back. Mario found a big rock and clenched it tight with his grip. He lifted the rock as midbus smiled. "You brother filled with my seed, stupid whore, tell him name baby after me. He cry so much he like a woman as I fucked her pussy". Mario lost it he started to smash the rock over and over on his head. Blood splattered all over Mario and looking at midbus now you'd think he was born without a head. Mario looked closely at what he had done and started to vomit. He shover the body into the partially frozen lake and walked over to Luigi with his pants still down by is ankles. Mario pulled up his brother pants without looking and carried him back to the beach house.

Mario walked in the house and took Luigi to the bathroom to get him cleaned. " I'm sorry but I have to make sure your clean", Mario sighed. Mario placed Luigi in a bath and cleaned him, he even went as far as getting the "demon seeds" out of him. He dressed Luigi up and carried him to bed. "Its ok...its ok.... Its ok...", Mario said. Mario walked back to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. All toy could see was blood splattered on him most of the blood blended in with his shirt and hat. Mario felt something in his throat and ran to the toilot to vomit again. After he was done he laid on the floor and started crying. "I'm a murderer", Mario said sobbing. He got up and slammed His fist on the sink, "If Toadsworth would just take responsibility this would never have happened.

Mario stripped down and cleaned himself up as best as he could still thinking about the sins he committed. He got out and took his clothes to the fireplace and burned them. He watched the flames as they engulfed his clothes and the memory of Midbus's death. But Mario was still stuck on one thing. Why did he visualize Midbus as Bowser. He stood long enough and decided to take a nap in his room and wait for Luigi to wake up. "It'll be ok Brother".

-----------------

Bowser walked out his castle with an assortment of food for Luigi while he stayed at the summer home. (Luigi is going to love this). He couldn't wait to see his loves face he missed him dearly. "I can't wait to spend time with him. I hope he's doing well".