Chapter 41: Forbidden Love (FINAL)

Luigi stood still as Waluigi was behind him. "DIE", Waluigi yelled. Luigi quickly moved out the way as Waluigi swung a knife that managed to slash Mario a bit more. Luigi watched as Mario eyes closed and more blood left his body. Luigi felt his body begin to freeze up but he couldn't stop now. He got up and grabbed a knife from the kitchen drawer and pointed it at Waluigi shaking. "Aww, that's cute". Waluigi went for Luigi and they began fighting. Luigi managed to get a few cuts on Waluigi but every cut seemed to just make him stronger. Luigi ran out the back door of his kitchen and out into the forest. "Where you going Luigi, our game isn't over yet!?".

He ran and hid behind trees in an attempt to surprise Waluigi. "Where are you?", Waluigi said chuckling. Luigi let out a deep breath as the forest went silent. (Where did he go). Suddenly he heard rustling above him. He gulped and looked up to see him with a wide grin looking down at him. "Found you". Waluigi jumped down slashing Luigi in the leg. Luigi screamed as it was the same leg that got clamped in a bear trap a month ago.

Luigi started to limp away as Waluigi began to taunt him but tripping him and punching him. They both made it to an opening where they were on top of a cliff. The same cliff Luigi jumped off. Luigi stared at the edge as he began to have a flashback. "Aww would you look at that", Waluigi snickered. Luigi nervously looked at Waluigi as he also looked at the cliff. Luigi pointed the knife at him using every bit of strength he had. "I remember this spot, I was watching the whole thing. I was soooooo disappointed when you survived the drop". Luigi tried not to think back but it was impossible, his fear got in the way and he ended up freezing.  Waluigi pounced and managed to throw Luigi's knife out of his hands. Waluigi went up for a final blow, impale Luigi in the chest. "Finally, finally you die". Waluigi went down and Luigi held his arms out to keep the knife from stabbing him. Luigi began to grow weaker and the knife got closer to his chest.   Luigi was about to meet his end. "Too bad you won't be here to see my Empire". Just like magic fire seemed to blow on Waluigi. He jumped off Luigi trying to Pat himself down to get the fire out but his body began to be engulfed in flames. He started screaming in pain as he stumbled closer to the edge. Out of the corner of his eye, Luigi saw Mario. "M-Mario?". Mario stood with a frying pan and swung at Waluigi smacking him dead on the face. Dazed Waluigi stumbled closer to the edge of the cliff and fell. A scream was heard following after that was the sound of bones snapping with loud gaging. Luigi slowly crawled over to peek over the cliff. He quickly shot his view away from the horrid sight. He stood up and looked at Mario. Luigi started crying as he ran to his brother for a hug. Mario shoved him back a smidge. "I'd love to hug you but-". Mario pointed to the knife still stuck in his stomach. "I...I thought you were dead", Luigi said. Mario gave a soft smile," Now Luigi out of all the dangerous adventures we've done, do you think a knife is gonna kill me". Luigi chuckled nervously. "Uh, Mario how did Waluigi get set on fire. Luigi looked over and his eyes widen, Bowser was there sitting on the ground. "Bowser!". Luigi ran to his arms and hugged him. "I'm happy you're safe", Bowser said. Wiping the tears from Luigi's eyes. Luigi rubbed Bowser's head and gave him a kiss.

Mario stood by and watch the two hold each other feeling happy, but also sad at the same time. They both got up and all three of them walked towards the castle to find the Princess.

----------------------------
*3 Months Later*

Luigi woke up and yawned, "Morning already". He looked to his side and noticed that Bowser wasn't there. "Where did he go". Luigi quickly got up and walked out of the bedroom. Although Luigi has been living with Bowser for a while he still finds amazement in his castle. It was so beautiful when light poured in from the windows. He smelled the air and a sweet aroma filled his nose. "Someone is cooking". As he walked through the halls following the sent he made it to the kitchen when Bowser was standing over the stove. Luigi quietly made his way over to Bowser and gave him a big hug. Bowser jumped from the sudden touch but chuckled when he saw that Luigi was by his side. "Good Morning", Luigi said. "Good Morning", Bowser replied back with a kiss. Bowser Jr. Came down into the kitchen as well and gave them both a hug. "Both of you sit I have breakfast ready", Bowser said.

-------------------------

Mario was in his own kitchen sitting at the kitchen table. Although it's been months he still hasn't gotten used to being alone in his house. He wanted Luigi to come back but he knew His brother was happier where he was. He gulped down his Coffee and jumped out the door towards the Mushroom Kingdom.

As he walked through town Most if the damages caused by Waluigi's followers seemed to be almost completely fixed and the town is almost as good as new. He made his way to the throne room where peach sat reading some papers. "Oh Mario", She said as she got up and gave him a hug. "Hi Peach, how are you". "Oh, I'm well just filling out paperwork". "Oh I see need any help" she shook her head, "No No I'm fine, there are about Toadsworth". "Oh, how is he". "He's well, although his sentence will last for the next 5 years". "Ok, I guess after that then what". "He's a free man but his position will change and hell no longer be at my side". "If he's not then who will". Mario saw Toad walk in the throne room with a different color vest than his usually. "I'll be his replacement-, Toad said,"-It is an honor to work by your side princess". "Congratulations", Mario said with glee. Toad blushed as he walked off with A few papers. "and your brother", Peach asked. "I haven't heard from him in a while, but I trust that he's doing ok-". Mario sighed rubbing his forehead with his hat," Bowser did visit me but it was just a short hello". "That's nice, I'm honestly happy that the kingdom will finally be at peace", Peach said.

-----------------------

Luigi and Bowser sat in their usual spot up near the waterfall watching the sunset. "It's so nice today", Luigi said leaning into his love" Bowser leaned back into him smiling. "I'm happy we're together Luigi". Bowser looked down at Luigi and smiled. Luigi watched as his eyes sparkled in the Sunset. "I am too, no one has ever made me this happy", Luigi said smiling. Silence followed between them and Bowser spoke again. "I visited Mario today to ask him a question", Bowser said. Luigi looked at him confused. "What did you ask him"? Bowser stood them both up and looked down into Luigi's beautiful blue eyes. "I asked him, how would he feel if you and I weren't Boyfriends". Luigi mind filled with confusion as Bowser pulled a small box from behind him. Luigi felt his eyes water as he knew the kind of box he pulled out. Bowser opened the box revealing a small ring. "But instead, Husbands-", Bowser added,-Luigi, Will you marry me". Luigi cried as he hugged Bowser tightly, and nodded slowly to the question. Bowser slipped the ring on his finger and as the sun slowly went further down the gave each other another kiss to end the day.

-End

Thank you so much for those who read the story and supported it through and through. I'll be going back through the story to fix grammar and what not so the book can be better, However this is not the end I'll be writing another story which will be a prequel to this story about Mario and Luigi.

Next There will be small short stories added to this Book as well so make sure to check back, and once again Thank you

Follow Me on Twitter @/ ShadowMatamoriv
And Instagram @/ Shadow_Matamori