Chapter 17: Spy

Mario and Luigi made it to the castle as quickly as possible. "Hello you two", Peach greeted inviting them in. They both walked in waving back. Luigi really wasn't in the mood to be back at the castle, he much rather stay home if he wanted to. Luigi and Mario sat down in Toadsworth's office along with Peach. "Good Morning boys, hope you had a nice night", Toadsworth asked. Mario smiled brightly," Yes I have". Luigi rolled his eyes and nodded. "OK now the reason I brought you here is because we've been receiving information that there is a spy among us working for Bowser. Luigi looked at Toadsworth confused still listening to him. (Bowser has a spy I highly doubt he would). "A spy, what could Bowser want", Mario asked. "We looked in and found various Military files missing, nothing major by the way", Peach Added. "I don't have to go in a dress again do I", Luigi said. Toadsworth shook his head," You'll be happy to hear that you won't". Luigi gave a small smile as they continued. "We're just going to as you two to keep an eye out for suspicious activities". Both Mario and Luigi and got up to leave the castle. "Damn Bowser what is he up too", Mario grumbled. Mario continued to ramble bad things about Bowser, but Luigi was lost in thought. (I wanna ask Bowser, but I don't want to upset him, no He's not spying on the Mushroom Kingdom). (I trust him, he wouldn't do this). "Luigi!", Mario said with irritation in his voice. Luigi looked at Mario who looked at him confused. "I was calling your name like ten times, are you OK", Mario asked. "Yeah I'm fine", Luigi said with a smile. "Let's hurry home, I think I need to take some pain killers, my Chest hurts.
They both continued to walk occasionally stopping to let Mario rest a bit. Once home Mario disappeared in his room," I'm going to take a quick nap". Luigi was left alone in the living room and decided to go for a quick walk in the woods. He walked out the house as quietly as possible and started his walk towards the secluded forest. He decided to walk to his usual spot near a stream where he'd offer watch the fish swim by. The closer he got to the stream he noticed that someone else very familiar was there. "Bowser?", Luigi called out. Bowser looked back at Luigi and smiled. "Luigi hi", Bowser replied. "What are you doing here", Luigi said as he said cuddled next to him. Bowser blushed a bit from how close Luigi got,"Well I started to come here now to clear my head, being a King is hard work sometimes and I need a breather", Bowser said. A small moment of silence  filled up between them before Bowser decided to give Luigi a kiss. Luigi chuckled a little while Bowser picked him up and placed him between his legs. Luigi giggled as Bowser then wraps his arms around Luigi and rests his head on his shoulders. Luigi patted his head," You're very comfy". Bowser kissed Luigi again,"I'm happy you think so". They sat in silence embracing each other as they watched the stream and the various wildlife around. "Um Luigi", Bowser said. Luigi could hear anxiousness from his voice as he looked at him. "What are we", He asked. Luigi thought for a moment and smiled, Luigi knew pretty clear. "No one ever made me feel this happy, not even Daisy, So...maybe we could be.....Boyfriends", Luigi said. Bowser's face turned almost as red as his beautiful hair. "I like that", Bowser said kissing Luigi more. For past few minutes Bowser and Luigi were on the ground making out until they both fell asleep.

-------------------------

Peach and Daisy were sitting outside the castle waiting for Rosalina to arrive. "Its been forever since I've seen her", Daisy said. "I know I hope she's still doing well", Peach added. A turquoise car drove out and out came Rosalina. "Rosalina", they both called out as they gave her a hug. "Hello", She replied. "We have a lovely tea are where we can catch up", Peach said as they walked. They all sat down. "So how are things", Daisy asked. Rosalina smiled sipping her tea," Its going very well, I've traveled to so many different universes that its so hard to keep count. "How's Mario Peach", She asked. "He's doing great, Bowser was up to no good so he's a tad injured", Peach said. "And Daisy-".
"He's fine I guess I don't know", Daisy said rolling her eyes. Peach quickly explained what happened. "Hmmm that happened, I mean Luigi was drunk I wouldn't be to harsh on him", Rosalina said. Daisy rolled her eyes again and they continued to have normal girl talk.

--------------------------

Luigi slowly began to wake up. He he smiled since whatever he was laying on was extremely soft. He looked up and blushed as he was laying on Bowser who was giving him a soft look. "Morning sleepy head", Bowser chuckled. Luigi got up as well as bowser as they stood next to each other. "Oh no its getting late Mario might be wondering where I am", Luigi said. Before Luigi quickly walked away he felt a tug on the back of his shirt. He looked back and saw Bowser smiling. "One more kiss~". Luigi smiled as he have Bowser a hug and kiss running his hands through Bowser's silky hair. They pulled away and Luigi squeezed Bowser's cheeks, "You're so cute". "Dawwwwwww you too", Bowser said. They both waved to each other and Luigi made his way home. He made it home and walked in the door to see Mario sitting on the couch. "Luigi where have you been, huh you're covered in grass stains", Mario said as he got up to brush some off. "Oh I was walking and I fell", Luigi replied. Mario looked at Luigi and sighed. "It look like you fell asleep in the grass, be careful", Mario said. "Rosalina is here as well so were going to go meet her tomorrow, so no drinking", Mario scolded. "Yes Mom", Luigi mocked. Mario rolled his eyes and sat back down at the couch. (Hopefully I don't screw things up).