Chapter 23: My Love for You

*NSFW Warning*

Luigi woke up to a cold breeze blowing in through his window. "Brrrrrr", he shivered. He got up and closed his window to stop the chilling air from coming in. (I should check and see if Mario's window is open). Luigi walked over to Mario's room and saw the window was slightly cracked. He quickly closed it and looked over at Mario who was sound asleep. (Even thought your injuries look bad, its actually not, a 1Up should heal you right up. Luigi had pulled a 1Up out of his pocket, they were extremely rare mushrooms and he managed to swipe one as they left Bowser castle. (I hope you won't be mad Bowser). Luigi fed the 1Up to Mario and he could see all his wounds heal up before his eyes. Once Mario was fully healed Luigi giggled as he heard Mario snoring away. "I'm going to see how Bowser is feeling, OK Mario. I know you don't like him, but he's my friend". Luigi got up and left to his room to get dressed to see Bowser. "I'm sorry Mario", Luigi muttered. He quickly placed on his boots and ran out the door.

----------------------------

Mario began to slowly wake up. However he felt a Burt of energy causing him to jump out of bed. "Woah what's this feeling, and what's this taste, its so familiar", Mario said. He soon identified the taste as a 1Up, He simply adored the taste of them. (Did Luigi give this 1Up to me). He walked out of his room to look for Luigi, but couldn't find him at all. (Its too cold for Luigi to go for a walk...he must be). Mario felt sick to his stomach, the though that Luigi could be friends with Bowser. The more Mario thought the more he came to accept it. (There isn't much I can do, he's an adult I can't forbid him to see Bowser.

Mario's little energy boost seemed to irritate him since he felt like he needed to move around more. He decided to get dressed and visit Peach.

He walked out into the chilling air and decided to hurry up to the castle so he wouldn't freeze. On his way there he noticed a lot the guards roaming around. (Huh strange what's going on).  Mario reached the entrance and saw Toadsworth frantically pacing back and forth. "Toadsworth, what's wrong", Mario asked. Toadsworth sighed," More documents have been stolen, have you gotten anything out of Luigi". Mario could hear the irritation in his voice, Mario couldn't tell him the Luigi and Bowser were friend since that could be considered treason. "No, I don't think its Luigi, I was spying on him once day, but it looks like he was looking around for the documents that were missing", Mario said. Toadsworth seemed to get a tad more irritated but relaxed a bit, "Its OK then, I shouldn't be trying to pin Luigi like that, I trust that he wouldn't give bowser important documents".
"How's the princess doing Toadsworth". "Peach, she's doing good I just gave her some tea earlier on such a cold day". "I see, well if you don't mind I'm going to chat with her for a bit", Mario smiled. Mario walked past Toadsworth to find peach. Toadsworth sat on the steps thinking about who the thief may be.

---------------------------

Luigi made it to Bowser's castle and was shivering. "So cold out", Luigi said. Although Bowser lived by lava , it still wasn't enough to keep it warm. He walked in the Castle and searched around for Bowser. During his search he ran into Bowser Jr.. "Hey, where are you off to", Luigi asked. Junior smiled at seeing Luigi, "Mr.Luigi I'm going over a friends house for a sleepover". "That sounds like fun, um have you seen your dad around", He asked. Junior pointed to the back where the garden what," Papa's out back, bye now". Luigi waved to Bowser Jr. as he happily left out the castle. He walked to the back towards the garden and saw Bowser out the window. Luigi blushed as he saw how cute he was. Bowser had his hair combed over with a polka dot button up and green shorts. He also noticed that his Shell was off. Luigi snuck up behind Bowser and wrapped his arms around him and Bowser jumped a bit. He looked back and giggled. "Hello Babe", he said. Luigi crouched down next to him and stared for a bit. "You look stunning", he said. "You think so I decided not to wear my shell, it gets in the way sometimes", Bowser smiled. He stood up and held Luigi's hand. "Let's have dinner, you must be starving, I'll have it set in your favorite spot.

Bowser had led Luigi to the same spot that oversees the waterfall and the sunset. "I forgot how pretty it is up here" Luigi said. Bowser's minions quickly set the table and prepared their food. They both sat across from each other steeling glances once in a while. "I feel a bit underdressed", Luigi said. "Don't worry your overalls and greed hoodie looks amazing on you, no matter what you wear you will always be beautiful", Bowser smiled. Luigi blushed heavily from the comment and continued to eat. There was a long silence and Luigi knew that Bowser was thinking very hard about something. "Something wrong Darling", He asked. Bowser looked at Luigi and blushed hard, he looked so pretty calling him darling. "Well, I just want to apologize again for everything yesterday, I don't know what came over me. I just wanted to protect you-", Bowser sighed. Luigi got up from his seat and walked over to him to give him a kiss on his cheek."-I made you cry, I shouldn't have done that". Luigi hugged Bowser," Its alright, Mario is OK and I forgive you, I understand how you feel. You felt that Mario was going to hurt me again, but I knew he was extremely sorry for doing what he did". Bowser held Luigi's hand as they stared into each others eyes. "Let's go back to the castle", he said.

As the walk in the castle it suddenly started to rain. "Awww man I didn't bring an umbrella", Luigi sighed. "Oh Luigi, since its raining hard out-",Bowser's cheeks began to turn a bright red and his palm started to get sweaty. Luigi cupped Bowser's cheeks and smiled," Yes I can stay the night with you". Bowser was trying to stay relaxed, but Luigi could obviously tell Bowser was excited. Bowser guided Luigi up to his bedroom, Luigi had only been in here once so going to it again he really admired how beautiful it was. I was so grand and relaxing and Bowser's mattress was huge, way better than Luigi's Full bed. Bowser walked into a bathroom while Luigi got undressed. He took everything off except his boxers and green shirt. When Bowser came back he was undressed too but only in boxer briefs. Luigi's eyes was so glued to Bowser huge pecs that he started to feel something. Bowser walked closer and wrapped his arms around Luigi for a kiss as the both laid down. The more Luigi stared the more the tingly feeling began to grow. "Do you wanna feel", Bowser asked. Luigi felt his heart race as Bowser sat up and guide Luigi's hands to his chest. Luigi couldn't help himself but to feel everywhere his chest and his glorious belly. Luigi sat on Bowsers lap without thinking to feel more. Bowser body tensed up and he felt his boyfriend sat on his bulge. Bowser started to Pant as they now both stared at each other. Bowser went in for a kiss, but Luigi felt it was different. The kiss was more passionate and more hot that usual. Bowser flipped Luigi under him as he continued to kiss. Luigi began to pant in between the kiss as he felt Bowser body smothering him. They then broke away from the kiss and stared into each others eyes Bowser licking his lips. He went down to Luigi neck and started to lick and nibble at it. Bowser tongue felt so slimy and wet but Luigi didn't care, he didn't want the feeling to end. Luigi felt his underwear become extremely tight and felt his dick poke Bowser in his belly. Bowser nibbled down on a certain spot on Luigi's neck and he let out a moan as he quickly covered his mouth. It was such a sudden moan it made Bowser's dick jump. He also couldn't help but giggle at Luigi's moan. "Its OK, the walls are soundproof so you can make all the noise you want". Luigi blushed at the sound of Bowser Raspy voice panting. Bowser looked at Luigi and paused for a moment. "I just wanna ask first, are...you ready?". Luigi smiled and kissed Bowser on the forehead,"Yes I am, but please be gentle~". Bowser smiled and whispered in Luigi's ear and a low and raspy voice. "This will be the best night of your life".