Chapter 24: I Love You

*NSFW Warning*

Bowser lifted Luigi's shirt up and began to plant small kisses on his stomach to the nape of his neck Luigi squirmed from the kisses as he panted. Luigi took his shirt off and Bowser gave a wet lick from the tip of his waist band to underneath his chin. Both of their dicks began to throb, bowser could feel Luigi's on his chest. He began to lick and nibble at Luigi's nipples which made his cock throb and leak a bit of pre. He started to moan louder and louder gripping hard on the sheets. Bowser tugged at Luigi's underwear and it had a wet sticky stain on them. "Um, may I". Luigi blushed, Bowser was about to see every inch of him, he hoped that what bowser was about to see will be impressive. He nodded," I'm I'm not that big but I hope you like it". Bowser giggled as He slowly pulled down Luigi's underwear. Bowser felt his heart race as he pulled down past his pubic hair and Luigi's cock whiped out. It was a very nice size in Bowser's eyes, he watched as it leaked out a small trail of pre down the 5 inch shaft and to a hairy set of balls. With slight hesitation Bowser slowly went down and give it a long wet lick from the balls to the tip. Luigi shivered and gasped from Bowser's wet and cold tongue. He looked down at Bowser and he licked his lips and looked back at him. "You taste really good baby", Bowser said with a growl. Luigi smiled as Bowser began to place Luigi dick in his mouth and started to blow him. Luigi felt nothing like this, it felt amazing, Bowser's moth was so wet and warm he felt like he was going to explode. He held onto his horns and he continued to go down faster sucking and blowing harder. "I'm...I", Luigi moaned out. Bowser pulled off of Luigi dick drenching it in saliva and pre tugging at his underwear. "Can...can I take them off", Luigi asked. Bowser blushed," yes but don't get scared hehe". Bowser laid on his back and Luigi stared at Bowser's enormous bulge as it was soaked in pre. He slowly grabbed the waist band and pulled his underwear off. Luigi almost had a heart attack as he looked at Bowser's enormous cock. The length of it was Luigi's wrist to his elbow, and it was so girthy that Luigi had to hold it with two hands, and it was covered with thick veins that made luigs mouth water. But what drawed Luigi more was a certain scent. "What's that smell", Luigi mumbled. Bowser blushed in embarrassment, "I though you wouldn't noticed but I forgot to shower this morning, so my pubs and dick might smell a bit". Luigi couldn't help but take a huge long sniff at Bowser musk. He nizzled his face deep in Bowser's hair and sighed in pleasure.

Luigi wanted to blow Luigi was was a tad scared at how big it was and if it might coke him. "I, don't think I'm ready to bow you", Luigi said. "Bowser smiled as he kissed Luigi's cheek. "Then...can I put it somewhere else". Bowser groped Luigi's butt and luigi laid down on his back. Bowser went down to Luigi's hold and began to lick it. Luigi moaned louder and panted. Bowser hovered over luigi as they both stared into their lusts filled eyes. "I don't wanna hurt you, if it hurts let me know, ok", Bowser said. Luigi nodded. Bowser had got a good grip on the bed and he slowly smothered his chest into Luigi's face. Luigi wrapped his arms around bowsers neck and started to kiss Bowser's neck. "Here I go". Bowser's huge cock rubbed against Luigi's hole making him shiver. He slowly started to push it, not as bad at first but soon Luigi felt excruciating amount of pain. It felt as if Bowser's dick was going to tear him apart. Luigi started to tear up a bit, he wanted to scream for bowser to stop, but it hurt so much he couldn't mutter a word. However Bowser's cock pressed against Luigi's Prostate. "Aaaaaaauuuhhhh", Luigi moaned out loudly. Luigi continued to moan as bowser began to thrust at a steady pace. Luigi could hear Bowser grunting in each thrust," So...Tight". He continued to grunt louder as he got deeper and deeper Inside Luigi. Luigi curdled his toes arching his back moaning. He could feel bowser cock pushing against all of his insides. Bowser got faster and faster, Luigi started to moan louder as bowser held onto him tighter. "I'm gonna.....", Bowser groans. Bowser let out a loud roar as he began to come inside Luigi. Luigi came at the same time all over his chest. He could feel the warm sticky cum fill up his insides, it felt so amazing having Bowser inside him.

They both panted as Bowser went down to give Luigi a sloppy wet kiss. Bowser broke away and slowly pulled out making a loud pop. He felt some cum pour out of his hole at the same time. Luigi didn't realize that it was so much, there was a small lump in his stomach. And when it was all out his stomach it went flat. "Guess I need to change the sheets", Bowser giggled. Bowser licked all the cum off Luigi's chest until it coated his tongue. He went down for another kiss this time Luigi could feel Bowser's tongue roam inside his mouth. Luigi's could taste Bowser's sweet saliva along with his bitter cum. After they broke away Luigi moaned in satisfaction. The both got off the bed so Bowser could quickly change the sheets, Luigi had to sit down since he came so had it made his body numb. Bowser picked Luigi up as they laid back in the bed, Luigi still lost for words from the sudden feeling of ecstasy stared into his lovers eyes and gave him a passionate kiss. "I love you", Luigi said. He could see Bowser's eyes sparkle with joy. "I-I love you too", Bowser smiled. They cuddled closely together and slowly fell asleep.

----------------------------

"But I'm telling you Luigi didn't do it", Mario said. "I know you keep saying that but, we have so many images that says otherwise, isn't it kinda suspicious that he didn't tell us he was doing that", Toadsworth said. Mario grumbled as he glared at Toadsworth. "Whats going on Toadsworth, you've been trying to convince me that Luigi is the culprit for the longest time. What is your deal". Mario stared as Toadsworth froze a bit. "What if was you", Mario said. Toadsworth glared back," Mario how dare you say that". "Think about it, you're always in the document room even though the toads guard it all day. Seeing you walk out with a document, they probably wouldn't think twice", Mario said. "Get out", Toadsworth said. Mario stared at Toadsworth, "What?". "GET OUT", He yelled. Mario walked out slowly staring at Toadsworth before leaving. Toadsworth began writing something down on a paper before a hand slammed down on the paper. "W-Wario!", Toadsworth jumped. Wario wiggles his finger," Uh uh aaahhh, that's a no no what you're doing". Toadsworth trembled a but as Wario gripped him up. Toadsworth began to choke from Wario's grip on his collar. "The boss wanted me to keep a close eye on you, so no writing his name down", Wario said before throwing him on the ground. Toadsworth gaged and coughed. "Why are you working with him", He asked. Wario smiled," You know me I do anything if the Pay is well, that's how I stay filthy rich". "I'll make sure you get sent to the dungeon", Toadsworth said. Wario stepped on his chest as he started to laught. Wario got close to Toadsworth face,"The boss made sure that if you if so try...You. will. die. Old man". Wario jumped up up and made his way to the back door. "I have to go now I have someone waiting for me home", Wario said making a lewd jester with his fingers. Toadsworth got up and sat at his desk. ".....".