Foreword

LOL I just realized that my character totally the opposites of what usually happened in most erotica book or romance book all around the wattpad. Like :

1. my MC is NOT white, she's Korean, and her body is not so good, but she is stupid and a SLUT.

2. My main boys, all perverts, both not really rich. One white, one black, very smart and sexy (anyone who has opinion that black man is not sexy, has to be enlightened by me)

3. Her best friend a black sexy girl who is rich as hell yet an SJW, prude, feminist fighter, very smart and anyone felt her a bit intrusive (usually this is MC girl on bad boys vs girl novel)

4. another one of her best friends is BLONDE, and insecure. (TYPICAL MC LOOK LOL) BUT FAT, (yes, and literally fat, cos I don't want to make a fat-beautiful and magically look good, no no no, the world is not like that muh gal)

5? not yet... not yet.

AND to those who always disappointed with those smut book, you have to know, that this book actually has a real plot who is not revolving around werewolves, bad boys, high school, or brothel LOL.  ALSO, for the person who searches for the book with diverse race, Idk why but incidentally I made this diverse LOL.

This book contains explicit content and mature scenes.

Please continue at your own risk.

This is cathartic writing, its totally not exist in the real world, I don't really experience this all.

BUT, DID/Dissociative Identity Disorder exist, BPD/Borderline Personality Disorder exists, and SA/sexual assault trauma that result in DID and BPD exists. It's not only fantasy, it is a real daily struggle of a real person.

And I don't really want to edit this through, so I don't really care, and fuck grammar, cuz I just need to get my mind off this things lol.

^I said that when I first write this, but surprise surprise, I am editing this now.

Oh yeah, for you who don't want to encounter too mature and sexual part, avoid chapter: one, five, six, ten (just a bit of nakedness here), eleven, twelve, end of fourteenth,  fifteenth, eighteenth, a bit at twenty-two,  (just skip when she turned to Mayfae) and twenty nine.

And that's it, the rest of it pretty safe :)

Thanks for coming here though. Enjoy

Celebration :

500 reads! (8 Dec 03:53 Singapore time) 

I personally couldn't believe it you guys, cuz about 1 hour before this, it's still 484 reads. You all rock! THANKS! (actually rather shocked I got any read at all lol, forgive me for giving you all my trash)

Thank you for @fayfayahmadi who design a dope cover for me :)

This is my protagonist's Mayfae color scheme and total mood. I'll add the other when I have time