three

The tropical hot wind blew my long dark brown hair as I raced my motorcycle to the campus. Several swearing and honking later, I arrived at the parking land. My feet moved fast as I tried to race every other student in front of me, but I slipped easily at very back of the theatrical class, and slumped myself on the last chair, sighing in relief as the professor didn't even notice me coming.

A loud beeping in my pocket forced me to frantically took it out and turned it to silent. Curious, I glanced at the notification.

"Late gorgeous?"

The strange number again.

My eyes squinted and I scrunched my lips.

It must be one of my friends, pranking around and played with my phone.

I frowned.

21 July?

Tapping my chin, I tried hard to remember the date.

Isn't yesterday is 18 July?

But the professor talked some more and I don't want to miss his explanation, so I forget all of that and took notes on my tab.

===

"It takes a hell lot longer than I expected," Lana said as she dragged my backpack that still on my bag to the student garden direction.

"Slow it down will ya" I laughed as I walked backward. Britney followed us with a heavy huff cos lately shes gaining weight.

"Yeah, I just really need to get the info" Britney chuckled in high pitch. Not a good sign.

The tree closing in over my head as we arrived at the secluded garden. "What info?" I tried to pry as I turned and followed them in a normal manner.

Lana rolled her eyes and pushed me to sit on one of the garden benches.  As always, it was empty at this hour. "Your info"

I frowned "My info?"

Britney sighed "Yes, you want to hide it from us?"

"Which info I want to hide?" My heart racing since I feel I did hide something from a year ago, something that I had a very slim recollection of it.

Lana clicked her tongue and sit in front of me. "Your love life"

I backed up a bit. "My love... life? Which one? The one at high school? You already tired of it."

"She's hiding it, great" Britney slumped at my side. "Are we still best friends?"

"Of course?" Scratching my head, I pressed my brain juice to come out, but then I remember.

They are the one who pranked me. They were who send all those text messages and fiddling with my phones! I knew it.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and think really hard.

If I  just all confused and give them the text, they would win. Okay then, I'll play along.

"You know, I just realized, there's mysterious text on my phone" I reached my phone and show the text, expecting a bursting laughter.

Lana squinted her eyes. "You pretend you didn't know where this come from?"

Britney laugh "Soo cute, this messages"

I scratched my head. "So, you all didn't send this?"

Both shook their heads.

"It is obvious from your date jerk!" Lana nudged my head. "I never know that you are such a player, urgh"

"My date?"

"And she's playing innocent again!" Britney sighed but then giggled.

I gaped. "I don't even understand a single thing, cos I haven't been in a date since last year!"

Both glared. "You date almost every weekend" Lana ricocheted the word.

"With different boys, all hotties, and we don't even know them" Britney added and giggled again. "And with such a hot dress"

"To such an exquisite cafe or restaurant" Lana spiced it up."We just don't want you to fell into something dangerous" She sighed in the end. "And close your mouth, you could gulp a fly"

I closed my mouth. Didn't even realized that it was open the whole time. Honest.

The problem is, I don't even remember a single thing.