Forty-Eight

It was night but Britney couldn't sleep. Her stomach growled like a hungry lion and she couldn't help to think about food.

Oh it would be tasty to taste a bit of  heavenly pork bun momofuku...

She turned again  on the bed.

Maybe looking at tasty make me satisfied and I can sleep.

Reached her phone she clicked instagram and watched some food channel, but it make her hungrier and hungrier.  She heard clock ticking and gets up, watching some anime to pushed down her hunger, but to no avail. 

Opening the window to get fresh air to make her easier to sleep, she watched the horizon as it turn deep blue . The wind was so nice she inhaled deeply. Then the wind changed and she could smell the bacon, braised pork and lamb, and her stomach growled again. She licked her chapped lips and drink, felt so sad that she sat down and weep. She wanted food so bad.

"I'm so hungry" Wailing she whispered between her tears.  "Why everyone could eat whatever I want and I'm stuck with those healthy things?"

"What is this diet all about if Im not happy? I could die from starvation and despairs" Britney sobbed.

Maybe, maybe if I just have one sandwich, it would be okay.

She stopped crying and nodded to herself.

Yes,  I wouldn't eat too much, I just gonna eat one sandwich and thats all. I will back to diet tomorrow.

Having that in mind, she stormed down stairs, and found herself facing the sandwich stall.

"Bodega bacon, egg, cheese, pork bun and those croisant" She pointed so fast that the sleepy waiter had to hear her twice. Pacing back and forth she almost complained that the service is too sloppy and suspected that they really slowed that in purpose to make her mad.

But when the waiter handed her the food, wrapped in box, smiling almost insanely, Britney was so grateful that she felt she had to kiss him as she said thank you so many times to the baffled waiter.

Walking back up to her room, the smell and the warmness of the food in her hand was so nice.

Britney couldn't stand the temptation and licked the melted cheese, bit  a bit of the sandwich and moaned in pleasure.

This is heaven, and why should I even want to make a revenge? It definitely not worth the price!

Chomping another big bite of the morsel, she kissed the gooey cheese and eat that while she get back to the room and continue to eat happily, bite that in small bites so she could enjoy that longer.

She felt so full when the food vanished and feel a bit guilty that she ordered too many.  But then she smiled, rolled to the bed and sleep in peace.