Five

As soon as they parked, he smiled, unlocked the seatbelt and kissed her softly but her lips devour him in a raging desire.

I need it .. I need it ...

She pushed the boy to the back, surprising him.

The memory comes again. I need it now!

Her hand guided his finger to her skirt, run it around her thong, and she gasped with pleasure as it grazed her lace covered slit.

"Easy darl," He said.

Taking his hand out, he pushed her down, captured her arms firm above her with one hand as his other hand hurriedly open her blouse, snap open the front clasped bra and froze as he saw her nude breast, exposed without anything in between, glistened with sweat, nipple perked, hard as rock as the full white Asian tits tattoed with blue lotus moving up and down as she breathed erratically.

"Beautiful" He breathed as he stroked her voluptuous tip, his voice trembled as he felt his ribcage about to burst.

"Please" She pleaded. "Ple... Ah!"

The word cut short as he crashed her boobs, thirstily sucked her luscious asset. 

======

The storm raging over the ship, the cloud swirled around the moon and under the airship, lightning bolted. The wind blew his wide hat and the God-like sculpted face grinned under it. I feel his bulging muscles on my hand as Captain Red behind me tied my hand up to the mast. "Princess, don't you know I longed you this much?" He breathed as his nose hovered only a few millimeters above my skin, and I closed my eyes as I feel every hair stood up under his touch.

He chuckled and tied my mouth with black lace. My breathing ragged and my heartbeat drummed on my ribs as he clacked open his folding knife, and somehow I shudder with fear and anticipation.

Flashing a sly grin he moved his knife very slowly to my corset.

"One" His husky voice counted as one of the corset's button snapped.

"Two" Another button.

"Three" My heart jumped as the flesh bulged, and somehow he stopped, spellbound as his eyes feast on it. Embarrassment redden my skin and I turned my face away as I saw the knife continued moving down between the valley.

"Four" His voice hoarse as the last cover fell and the nipple popped out.

"Five" I shivered as I feel the cold wind but then softness and warmth covered my mound, lapped it in a circular motion. A muffled sound coming from my covered mouth as I feel a bite on the top of it.

"Six"I groaned as the skirt fell, left me with nothing else but the thong as the knife finished it job, leaving a scratch over the bikini line. He playfully grazed my side with the knife, licking the trace with his lips and swirled over my tummy.

I closed my eyes and gasped as I feel something soft moved around between the inside of my thigh.

"Chocolate, you are so delicious," He breathed as he finished licking.

=========

I jolted awake.

"Uhh" I blushed as I remember my dream. Somehow I feel ached all over.

Why I feel very tired? I went home early and napped rite?

I glanced at the clock.

Three am this time.

Somehow a headache hung at my head and my private place felt sore. My hand opened my button, and confused by the scratch and bite mark.

How did it get there?

I dragged myself to the shower and turned the tap on.

What has happened?