Thirty-Five

"Come on" Alec nudged his head and took his backpack after putting down his cig.

But Blake shook his head "I need to clear my head a bit, you go first"

Alec shrugged, and as he unlocked opened the door, the Korean girl was tidying up the place, her body wrapped in leggings and loose silk white kimono tied to her waist.

"Hey Darlin"

Smiling and puffing up the pillow she answered back, "Hey Alec,"

"Where do I put the bag?"

"Just hang it there I guess." She replied while she pulled the bed cover absentmindedly and walked to the water dispenser. "What do you want to drink?"

"Tea is okay I guess," He said, put off his shoes and went to store them at the shoe rack and went to the shower and washed his feet, and then wear the slippers.

May looked at Alec and smiled. "Thank you, I even don't have to ask for it." She brought a ceramic teapot on the tray to the table. Soon afterward, the silence was broken with a satisfying sound of liquid running from the end of a teapot to the mug, and the whole room filled with a delicious citrusy aroma.

Alec took another bean bag and rushed to the table,  sniffed the aroma and took his mug. "Ooh I love Yuja tea"

May's black eyes brightened as she looked up in surprise. "You know Korean tea?" She opened one drawer and took chips, serving it on the table.

"Yes, and also your favorite Pomegranate tea it just I forget what is it," He said rubbing his smooth dark chin.

"Seongnyu-cha. How do you know?" She asked, tilting her head, her rosy lips agape in awe.

Alec chuckled. "I am Lana's brother, I know roughly your preferences."

Drawing a long breath, she combed her long black hair with one hand and huffed. "She talked bout me a lot didn't she?" Her smile turned bitter as she took her mug, sat on her favorite gray bean bag and twirled it on her lap, hunched her shoulder.

"Yeah, she's pretty chatty about you. That because she cares a lot." Alec sat on the other bean bag facing her, swirling his own Yuja tea before sipping it.

Sighing she chew her lips and observe the Yuja slice dancing as she twirled the mug. "I shouldn't end up with you two," She said, looking away.

Alec pressed his lips, walked to the bean bag and sighed as he twirled his own mug. "Maybe. But, love and lives, sometimes cruel. But that's how this world is. We kill animals and eat them to live right? That doesn't make us killer. And so is love. Making love with us doesn't necessarily make you a lover."

She frowned. "Whatcha even mean? And is that a right comparison?" She giggled and sipped her tea.

"That means you still free, and so are we. We all three free. You don't do anything wrong, cos you are free to make love to anyone you want" The black handsome man sat down and sipped his tea.

She frowned. "What it got to do with Lana?"

"Yea she should get over it, you know. She is not my girlfriend, nor Blake's. We do nothing wrong, we just do what we want to do" He said, reaching to the small table beside him for the chips.

May bit her lips but she said nothing else. She just sipped on her tea, her sight wandered far to the horizon.

For a few moments, her attention focused on the horizon, staring at nothing but the cloud that glows pink, orange and yellow. Silence reign.