Thirty-Seven

"GET UP!"

"GET UP YOU TWO!"

Alec still slumbered despite the commotion but beside him, Blake stirred and jolted awake. As he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was a knife on a delicate hand that last night traveled every inch of his body numerous times, exhausted and overwhelm both of them that they even had to cuff her just to make her stop.

"Whoa whoa.. what is this?" He raised his arm. "Princess, we do it too many times last night, enough is enough," He said tiredly.

"Don't call me Princess" The Korean girl snapped.

"Huh?" Blake surprised. "May?"

The eighteen years old nodded her eyes glinted with anger, "Yes this is fucking me."

"What's with that knife?" Blake pointed to the knife, his face dotted with confusion.

"Out!" The girl flicked her head, her river black hair swayed a bit.

"What?"

"I want you two to get out" She stammered.

"What happened?" Blake scratched his head, stifled a yawn.

"I JUST NEED YOU TO GET OUT!" She screamed.

Blake's eyes open in an instant and raised his hand in surrender. "Okay okay, calm down, calm down" His hand groped the feet of the bed, searching for his shorts.

Never leaving eye contact with May, Blake's hand shook Alec, and the latter stirred, sat down and rubbed his eyes and as he was able to open it, he gaped as he saw May holding a knife.

"Princess?" Alec calling her and she snapped.

"STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS, THIS IS REALLY FUCKING ME, AND I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU TWO! I JUST... NEVER TRY TO GET NEAR ME ANYMORE!" She yelled hysterically.

Blake and Alec pulled their shorts and took the rest of their clothes, but May didn't have enough patience to wait for them to wear the clothes decently, so she kicked them out wearing short and threw their shoes and bags out after them.

Tidying up themselves at the platform, they groggily walked down the stairs. Plunging their bags at Blake's car, they decided they need a drink and some breakfast so they roamed a Korean Coffee Bar nearby. Soon Blake has Caffe Coretto and Alec has White Russan while they waited for their breakfast.  The Italian waiter lifted his brow when he mentioned Caffee Corretto before breakfast but he gave him anyway, even when it supposed to be a digestivo, or after dinner liquor in his country.

Blake put the grappa inside the glass, mixed the expresso with it, then took the shot.

"Holy smokes"  Alec scratched his head in confusion. "What was that?"

"How the fucking hell did I know?" Blake spat.

 Alec glanced at his friend and found him more irritated than yesterday, and sipped the liquid in front of him instead. The Kahlua and Vodka somehow felt smooth and sweet instead of burning his throat, but after it goes in, he felt the familiar warmness spread out.

Their breakfast or maybe brunch served hot in front of them and they dig in to overcome the alcohol they took.

"She really pissed me off" Blake snorted after wiping his lips clean.

"Oh, the yesterday issue?" Alec took his last bite and finished the morsel inside his mouth.

"Fucking no, its the morning shit" Blake took a swig of the shot and mixed another.

"What bout it?"

"She drove us out remember?"

"Yea?"

"It's fucking not right"

"Mhmm, I understand that" Alec nodded, sipping another draught.

"I took my time when you get in earlier, to thought the best way to end this game. I mean, I pictured her crying in my mind as she wouldn't want to let go of me, clutching, begging me to stay and comfort her,  while in the meantime I took time to cooly and with sympathy explain that it was the best for us. It is so detailed. A perfect plan! I even booked a fancy restaurant for that, a secure private place, and she just ruined it!" He ranted.

Alec nodded, as the warmness of the alcohol took over his mind and make him comfortable, he threw the talk over his brain like a basketball missed the ring.

Blake leaned and took another shot.

"Careful with the drink man, we still need you to drive," Alec told him.

"True, but you know me," He said.

"Yea I know you wouldn't easily drunk, but that is Grappa you took in your hand."

"Ah fuck it. Enough with the slut. This is just great, I don't have to pay for the dinner and just cancel it" Blake said bitterly yet in a cheerful way.

Yet Alec knew his best friend well. "You are a control freak sometimes"

"A what?"

"Control freak. Now I know why Lana wouldn't suit you. You both are the same."

Blake snorted some more. "I am not a control freak, I just pissed off that May actually able to hurt my honor and manhood there"

Alec grinned. "Yea yea.. control freak" He grabbed his wallet for his cigdip and swore.

"That bitch stole my expensive cig" He spat.

Blake laughed.