Thirty-nine

Luke sniggered as he popped out from the wine rack to Blake who swirls his last cup of beer, examined it, smell it, tasted it, and write the scale on the evaluation book, then smiled, handing it to the maitre'd and give him the resume. 

"I suggest you remove whole of this Tsing Tao beer here and you might want to change your supplier for this baby cos this is not the rare Tsing Tao green beer, it's the black type. Yet, it is still okay."

He pointed a beer drum "But this Tokyo black is superb. It got a good strong roasted malt taste, good with meat, especially roasted chicken." Moving to another drum he waved his hand.

"This Yona Yona Japanese ale is very tasty, the aroma and taste are citrusy, good to end the meal. And I already write all the evaluation score there." Said Blake professionally as he handed the book.

"Thank you very much" The maitre'd nodded as he took the beer evaluation book, frowned because he could imagine that the finance person wouldn't really pleased with the beer evaluation.

"I suggest that you might want to ask us to choose your beer before you buy it, it is a lot cheaper" Blake shrugged, but the maitre'd smiled sourly.

"I suggested that a month ago to the finance," he said.

Blake surprised. "Oh thank you." He said, adjusting his blazer.

"Yeah, it just I wonder when they will approve it" The maitre'd sighed.

"I know your feeling" Blake nodded.

"Well, thank you anyway but I have to do my job upstairs" The maitre'd shook his hand and Blake nodded. "No problem man"

Luke the wine sommelier looked at him and sniggered. "How numb your tongue today?" He said as they get out from the building.

Blake sighed. "For three hotels, yeah. I had enough. How about you?"

"My palate always at best condition my Lad" The other man chuckled.

"Asshole. I knew you would tease me." Blake snorted.

"Careful, you are talking to your employer's son here" The French man laughed.

"Naa, don't think that your dad would fire me. I am too fucking good" Blake raked his hair. "I don't drunk easily, I know beer like my back of my hand, I have Sommelier and Beer Judge Certificate and my palate is the best, what else."

"That what I call confidence," Luke said. "And your dad is our best German beer supplier"

"Ah, yea that too," Blake grumbled and took his key, unlocked his car and they got in.

"I don't know, but you seem different today." Luke clicked the safety belt and lifted one of his brows as Blake turned the engine on. "What happened to your last doll? Your key, could it no longer turned on her ignition?"

Blake snorted. "Very funny," He said angrily while the curly man beside him chuckled.

"Her tits are not good enough" Luke continued his attack.

"Nope"

"Her pussy sauce is too cold"

" Too hot and shut the fuck up" Blake laughed and spat, annoyed.

Luke laughed uproariously while Blake concentrated on the road.  "Well then, you might want to try our side of the bed?" He wiggled his brows.

Blake glanced at him. "I don't prefer to wake up to someone without cute titties. That definitely the wrong side of the bed."

"I have titties. Super flat though"

Blake rolled his eyes. "I thought you are queer aro before?"

"I am changing" Luke shrugged. "You don't know it before you try it you know."

"Besides," He said, "You told me you want adventure in sex life. Why not try it with me?" He smiled. "Maybe we could teach you some tricks?"

Blake put his eyes on the road. "I appreciate your offer man. Your way to enjoy your love life is your freedom. But for fuck sake, a man never turn me on. Even imagining that your hand gropes my body makes me shiver. Plus, the thought of my dick covered in someone's chocolate dip disgust me." He said, paused while swerving to the street beside a skyscraper.

"And anyway, you two into man, right? Why don't you fuck each other then?"Blake said, grinning from ear to ear.

The pale junkies' man shivered. "Disgusting. People always thought about shipping us, but nah, twincest is something worse than incest."

"You do a gay wefie with him right?" Blake continued to tease him.

He snorted  "We are inviting other guys" he opened his cigarette pack, slid one out and lighted it.

Blake sniggered. 

"Ever tired of tasting wine?" He said after a while.

"Ever tired of beer?" Luke asked him back.

Blake laughed. "Right back at me, do ya?" He said, and after a while, he answered. "I don't know, maybe one day. I grew up with them. So, it's more like water to me."

"Same with me then." Luke smiled. "Anyway, you never answered. I saw you with the Korean girl the other day. What happened to her?"

Blake grunted. "Not something I want to discuss."

"Man, I thought your new year resolution is to have someone different every week?" Luke sniggered. "Or is this town run out of girls?"

"Nah, still so much girl to explore."

"It just not as easy as you thought, isn't it?"

Blake snorted. "Your Father make us work harder, that's why I barely have time for girls"

"Liar. You don't get enough money to spend on too many girls" Luke laughed. "That why become gays is cheaper." He wiggled his brow again.

"Stop that or I swear I will kick you out." Blake pointed to him, but Luke knew him too well that he just laughed some more. "And yeah. A girl is a chore and expensive sometimes" Blake sighed. "But not this girl. It just I don't want to talk about that"

"Hey, I remember your best friend's little sister" He took a drag off the cig.

"What about her?" Blake turned the steering wheel to another street.

"She's hot right? Take her then"

Blake laughed so hard he almost shed a tear.

"What about her? Why are you laughing like that?" Luke lifted one brow.

"You know, if I think about it, you have a better chance to win her heart you know."

"I am gay remember?"

"Exactly."

"Whaddaya mean by that?" Luke frowned.

 "Cos she like gays more than man" Blake snickered. "Nah, I won't get near or I would get myself arrested for a sexual assault just for holding her hand" Howling he almost bumped on a car as he parked beside a gay bar.

Luke opened the car door and get down. "Thanks for the ride though. Wanna see what's inside?" He winked.

"No thank you." Blake drove his car away while Luke shooting his middle finger to him.  "You are fucking chill, it just you talk too much," He said.