eleven

Mayfae stood up and sighed.

"She always runs from the most important thing in our life" 

Mayfae picked up all the clothes that scattered on the floor. She undoes her bun and brushes her hair more.

"It is always me who has to confront all the bad parts of it"

Sighing, she went to the shower box and showered herself.

"I know they will love the sight of me wearing a bikini,"

Her hand opened the drawer, rummaging around until she found a very skimpy bikini and put it inside of her bag. Another drawer pulled and she took a bottle of perfume, dusting it lightly over her body, as she somehow instinctively know, that her body scent, is amongst the thing that made boys drooled over her.

"Life is something we should bravely face and enjoy Princess. Not something we avoid and numb to"

She rummaged on the very back of another drawer, took a set of black lacy lingerie dress and underwear and put it on. Over it, she threw a white sleeveless cotton buttoned shirt and skirt. She took a set of lotion and put it inside her bag, and button it up. Glancing at the clock she knew she's going to be late, and order a motor uber to take her there. After applying a light makeup, the driver arrived and she gets down to meet them after locking the door.

It didn't even take half an hour for the driver to get her there.  As the eighteen years old girl jumped down, she drew a deep breath.

"Princess, it's not just talking, we should take control, so we didn't get hurt!" May slammed her fist to her palm. "And, besides, I have a better plan then yours"

She put a confident smile on her lips, opened the high wooden fence and walked in. "Hi boys" She said as she spotted Alec and Blake, both sat tensely facing a table.

"May" Alec get up.

"Babe". Blake also get up from his chair. Both glared at each other.

"You have no right to call her Babe" Alec gritted his teeth.

"I have every right" He winked to May.

May jumped to Alec, holding his hand and then took Blake hand too.

"Hey, both of you, chill. You know, let's go inside where we could discuss this without being heard"

Alec nodded and Blake shrugged. "Whatever you say" He wiggled his brow. Alec groaned.

May sighed, but then smiled, she wrapped her hands on both man's waists and guided them inside the pool house. She closed the door and sliding windows as both men seated themselves on each end of a single leather couch. May put down her bag and fished her phone, plug it up to the audio system and play something. 

Slow and calming music play on the air and May walked slowly to both men who frowned, wondered what she going to do.

"You know..." She said as she took beer from the fridge and popped it up.

"I never really belong to somebody. Not you Blake, or you Alec, or nor anyone that I ever date so far" She gulped a bit of the beer.

"Did I ever confessed to you?" Blake shook his head.

"Or you?"

Alec sighed and turned aside as he said slowly "No".

"But I like you, a lot," Blake said.

"And I love you, so much..." Alec turned to her with droopy eyes.

"I like you two too" She tilted her head to the side.

"No, you must choose one of us" Alec hit the table with his fist.

"I know you will choose me" Blake leaned.

"And make you end your friendship, fighting?"May raised her brow. "You know, I have this perfect idea that make your friendship intact, and your wish granted"

Alec "Which is?"

May turned the music a bit louder, and walked towards them, undo her pleated hair slowly, blushing as if undoing everything from her.

Blake breathed. "Don't tell me you..."

"I always fantasized a gang bang."  She whispered, as her tresses fell down her shoulders.

Alec gasped, "This is indecent" and Blake sniggered.

"And now you two are here" She continued, don't really hear Alec's words.

Blake whispered hoarsely "Perfect"

"You could always fight to get me" She breathed. "Yet could you just battle to satisfy me instead?"

The girl spilled all her beer on her clothes.

"I heard that beer on a girl is so delicious"

She took another one of the beer, and as she splashed it, her white clothes tranlucent, and Alec's lips parted as he could see every curve and every bit of skin under her dress. He stood up and with two long strides he get to her, carressing her cheek while May leaned to his palm. His eyes filled with lust as he gaze fell at her rosy lips and in an instant, he clasped her face and kissed her hard. The beer can on her hand fell with a clang.

 Blake's breathing ragged as he joined, holding her shoulder while licking her neck from behind. "You tasty damn girl" He whispred as bit her neck down to her shoulder, his teeth snapping her bra open  while his hand slipped under her shirt.

May body liquify as she felt rough finger reached her silky hills from behind, tracing the shape inch by inch before slowly massage them in circular motion. She whimpered under Alec's lips as Blake's finger found her nipple and probe it, played it around. As her whimper escaped, Alex's tongue slipped between her teeth and found his way in, exploring the insides and twisted with her tongue. Alec's hand undo her button one by one, and then slipping his hand on the band of her skirt.

Blake closes her eyes with his black scarfs and whispered. "Can I close your eyes, so your innocent eyes shouldn't watch this" He continued as he saw her nodded, but then she gasped as she felt his strong hand ripped open her clothes, and another hand slipped her skirt off. 

Her hands held tight by a man, while both lips licking and sucking on her boobs, biting on her lingerie edge and finally slipping it off.

One man's hand journeyed down her belly and carresses her down, and her hips arched as the finger slipped on her slippery wet slit, stroked it back and forth, before another inserted, and another. 

Oh more! more! Make me forget forever!

Drown the memory!

Push it down!

She screamed as a hardened manhood plunged inside her.

But her scream silenced as another plunged inside her mouth.

Ah.. thats it..

Thats it..

Erase the memory

Erase it!

Drown it!

Delete it forever!