Twenty

I hold my ground. My cabin was thrashed, my stuff was everywhere. Growling, the werewolf caught my knife as he stood at the door. My breath caught as my heart raced, drummed upon my ribs.

"Don't come near me!" I croaked.

Without breaking contact with his eyes, my hand frantically groping the table, searching for anything I could use for a weapon.

My finger sense something cold and steel so I grabbed it and position it to attack. He growled again.

"I don't wanna hurt ya, Babe," He said, yet his eyes shone menacingly, his fangs getting longer as fur grew all over his body and claws replacing his nails. "I just here to help." He sniggered menacingly, and I waved the aluminum bat.

"Whoa" He jumped and dodged, and I keep swinging it up and down.

"Don't ever come near me!" I hissed and launch an attack. I faked aim the head and he blocked, leaving a big opening at his belly as I kicked it hard. He cowered in shock and glared.

"What the hell!" He growled as he clawed, scratching my cheek, to late to dodge.

For a few moments, we just glared at each other, sending lightning through our eyes.

Then we launched at the same time, I waved my weapon to the head, as he blocked and kicked on my ass, while I blocked it with my other arm, and in a swift motion, my elbow hit his belly but he pushed it aside.

We retreat, watching each other reaction for a few fractions of seconds.

Then he kicked my tummy, I blocked with my two hands, yet the power pushed me to the back, and I was not ready when another kick hit from the other side.

"Ye sorry nattering wretch, step aside or I'll scuttle ye" I said as I wave the bat in front of me.

"Princess of the sky!" The werewolf surprised, his manner changed at once. "I land on your ship unannounced, and it was a full moon" He bowed in front of me, his fang and fur retracted. "I am truly sorry"

"Where are me booty?" I wave the bat menacingly.

"Princess, the vampire took hold of it. I don't really know what inside it, so I give it to him"

"I need my weed"

He thought for a few seconds, then bowed again.

"I will give you my cigarette, while I will call the vampire to took it here"

He took a little box from his pocket, bowing and give it to me with his two hands.

"Please take a seat, and I will light it for you" The werewolf right hand gestured to the beanbag and I sat, cross-legged.

 I flicked the box open and the werewolf fished one cigarette from it, butler fashion,  giving it to me, as I took it between my finger. From his pocket, he produces a lighter, which sent a fire to the end of the cigarette.

As one draught of smoke went through my system, I feel a lot better. And another draught.

===

My room filled with smoke from the cigarette between my finger. Somehow I remember the cabin and the pirate skirt.

"Princess..."

I looked to my side, and found Blake kneeling on my side. Worry etched on his face.

"Don't call me Princess"

He blew a breath.

"Oh good, May?"

"Yea?"

"Okay, it Is really you babe" He kissed my temple.

"What do you mean it's really me?"

He sighed, looking me into my eyes. "In all seriousness, sometimes, I think there's someone else inside you"

"Huh?" My brow furrowed in confusion.

"Don't worry bout it" He stroked my hair. "You just need rest"