Fifty

Blake felt his phone buzzing inside his pocket.  Glancing a bit on his phone, he saw it was her, he grinned in victory but he didn't want to open the video file at work.

She couldn't stand it, I knew it.

His face brightened as he knew something exciting waiting for him at the end of the day. Finishing off his jobs, he forced himself to focus and tasted three more beers before valuing them and ask for a discount before he closed the deal cos he knew this batch of beer a bit lower in quality than their standard. Luke's dad nodded in approval as he saw Blake ended the deal professionally and effectively, giving a clean finish to their job today.

Almost jumping and skipping with glee, he drove to his place fastly before setting himself on the bed and grinned as he saw that she send another one, and as he opened his tie, and locked his door another one.

"Girl, you really need me a hell lot did ya?" His voice raspy as he reached for his lube, totally ready for more erotic scenes.

He lied down on his bed and open the chat.

Four files.

Blake's heart throbbed with anticipation. His imagination already ran wild and he felt hardened and twitched. He opened his pants as he couldn't stand the tension before he touched the file.

His finger trembled over the thumbnail that pictured her slender neck, dangerously showing her soft curve.

I think she will move the camera to her titties. That's fast.

Blake clicked the file and gaped.

The camera closed up at a side view of the exposed stomach and thigh of a girl, crawling above a man's body, both of them has no visible clothes.  He frowned as he saw her finger moving slowly just above the mysterious man's chest. Blake felt goosebumps as the camera zoomed on her lips clasping his nipple. The camera moved to his face, where the mysterious man's eyes closed with a black satin cloth. He gasped, writhed, thrashed. "Lemme do it to you... Ah!" The next video played.

"What the F..."

Her familiar voice said something but Blake couldn't be heard as his head buzzed and he groaned in dismay as it zoomed a soft bosom with a blue tattoo lowered to the unknown man's lips. Blake's lips twirled at his own lips as she moved her breast around to get his tongue to her nipples, while her hand trembled, trying hard to not fell on him.

"Shit"

Another command and Blake felt angry as he felt himself hardened to see her juicy mounds lowered into his gaping mouth, and Blake yelled as he sucked greedily while her small body visibly writhed and arched over him.

"FUCK! YOU BITCH!"

"Ahh" She moaned and Blake clenched his fists, yet he couldn't help to watch it, as his mind busy imagining himself at the man position.

It automatically played the next video and he gritted his teeth as the camera moved between her cleavage, giving a show of her thigh with a swelling heaven between it as the man face below busily licking and sucking, Blake groaned with anger. But the torture lasted only a while before she cries in pleasure.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

He still has one vid, and he hesitated as the thumbnail clearly showing her naked ass. After hesitating, he clicked it anyway. He heard her groaned sexily as she lowered herself to him and as their hips moved together, he threw the phone and cursed. He clicked again as he wanted to know whether the girl satisfied or not, but apparently, it was only a looping gif.

That cursed bitch!

Blake felt his blood boiling and he thrashed around in his bed and felt more sexually frustrated than before.

And I thought I could release myself.

"SHIT!" He threw his pillow,  deleted all the video, including the first one she sent it and reaching his clothes, he dressed his best.

"You wanna challenge me, girl? You pick the wrong guy!"

Blake  hissed as he flicked his phone.

"Julie, I need you bad." He whispered to the phone a few seconds afterward.