Fifty-three

I paced back and forth in the changing room, wearing a very beautiful short kimono, underwear and robes. The fact that the person who held the camera was male, is something disturbing for me.

I couldn't stand near man, and nude too, I would...

"Darl, are you nervous?" 

Alec.

I whipped my head so fast and ran to him. "Yeah" My hand just involuntarily hugged him for protection and he hugged me back.

"Don't worry. I'm here for you."

"Will they come out?" My voice shaking.

"You mean your other?"

I nodded.

"No, cos I am here with you, and I will force you to focus to me." He cupped my head and kissed me deeply, then his hand pried open the robe and kissed my hill.

My core heatened and I raked his head. "Is this the right time?" I whispered.

"Yes, I want you before ..."

Knocks on the door.

"Shit, just great."

He opened the door and I pulled the robe shut and ran to the mirror to fix my lipstick.

"Let's go" The photographer nodded and looked at me. "No bra?"

Alec nodded professionally while I sighed "Yeah."

Looking him up and down I snorted. "You are still wearing the jeans and shirt."

"Oh this wouldn't last long, believe me." He smiled.

We walked out to the studio where a simple bed with a luxurious satin sheet was there, and a white screen and black screen was on the wall. There was also several chair and cushion. The photographer was hiding in the shadow.

"You first," They said, pointing to me.

As I drop my robe and walked to the seat they prepared, I feel everyone as embarrassed as I am, since I just wearing panties, and a very short kimono but Alec patted my back.

"Just imagine that you wear a bikini."

They shoot my back with my kimono, and then they made my kimono showed a part of my back, then from the front, and then they asked me to lie down and shoot my opened chest.

"Yes, embarrassed like that, perfect."

Perfect my ass.

My breath hitched when two males hovering over me, shooting my breasts and somehow heat crept, but I trying my hard to do everything they told me to do.

Am I that bad? Oh gosh, what's wrong with me?

"Now drop that kimono."

Posed with me without my underwear, just hands over my nude secrets, while they told me to feel sexy, somehow roused me. It made me bolder and pose unabashedly and it made them busily clicking and shooting while shooting compliment.

But then they told Alec to stand beside me and told me to slip my hand to his pants.

Focus

Fo.. focus

They told us to switch position and Alec posed as a handbra while I took his neck and swoon.

Fo...fo ...cus...

"Great, yeah that is swooning good!" They snapped so many pictures. The photographer order another position.

I laid down and pushed my chest to Alec, while he hovered above me, I opened my mouth to moan.

"GOOD GOOD!" They yelled compliment.

Good my ass.

===

Three hours later, shaking, and trembling with need, I entered studio changing room just wearing my robe and heels.

"Darl" I looked back. Alec locked the door and pulled me to the couch. "Those damn photoshoots make me horny as shit"

Laughing softly, I nibbled his nose tips. "What do you think I feel huh?" I took his hand to my slit, and as he cupped the thing, it juicy with need. He stroked it and I writhed.

"Let's do it fast," He breathed, stroked and sucked my breast while I stroked his manhood, stimulating it as he stroke and rubbed my slit. In a matter of seconds, our breath raced with lust and I feel like crying with needs that I pushed him to the couch and whispered :

"Do you love me?" I crawled over him.

"Yes I want to make love to you" He answered. I snorted bit my lips as he reached up,  slipped in his finger, stabbing me while sucking my nipple so hard that I had to stifle my moan. My hand crawling and grasping at his member to make him ready faster. My knee weakened and I fell to the couch as he let go.

"Ready?" He nipped my neck, his eyes darkened. I nodded, dizzy. I hear condom breaking and I gasped as he suddenly entered. Grabbing one of my feet he pulled that to impossible angle as he roughly made sex to me, making me writhed and pulled my best to not scream in pleasure. He bit my breast so hard that I shed a tear while my nails dug at his shoulder. He made my feet in split and pulled out, but then pushed in with force, stabbing my slit forcefully. But I was so wet that it just makes a splashing and slapping sound. I pushed him back and we switched position, I rode him and gyrated slowly and forcefully on him, that we felt my slit clenched so hard that he grunted. He pushed me back to the floor and rode me so fast that the world whitened, and we came together, just before I felt like fainted.

He kissed me. "I love you," He said breathlessly.

I smiled, couldn't make an answer as I was run out of breath. I writhed while his bone twitching and squirting inside me cos it felt so good. But then he pulled out.

"Let's clean up and get dressed. This is a public place" He said, wiping my slit and ass with tissues and kiss my slit before he went to the bathroom. I nodded and ran to the other bathroom.