Forty-three

"Blake" Whispering, the girl's fluffy red hair bounced while she edged forward and bit his lips bit by bit as he traced his index finger slowly around the edge of her crop top. Her hand raking his hair while Blake's lips clasped her mouth and silenced her big and thick lips.

His hand slipped up her blouse and squeezed her relatively spotty big white breast and the girl moaned loudly, she opened his pants in a hurry and put it in her mouth and sucked it noisily. Little did she knew that his eyes were looking up to the ceiling in an empty stare. He took her and put her down on the mattress and lifted up her really short skirt.  He entered her and she made a mewing sound, and as he pumped, she squirmed and came to in a matter of seconds.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE!"

"Shit!" The girl jumped and pulled down her cropped top but Blake vanished.

Massaging her temple Lana looked away since she felt ashamed to see the scene in front of her. "Just... get out!"

"Where is he?" The red-haired girl looked around as she fixed her clothes.

"How I supposed to know, Julie?" Lana opened her eyes and felt glad that she clothed and the boy whom she only saw his feet was nowhere to be found. "You know that this room is only for trainer right?"

"Yes. I am a trainer, right? That's why I bring him here, we wouldn't disturb anyone, and we could actually show you something good." She smiled and wiggled her brow, wearing her panties slowly and wiggled her slim butts.

"OUT!" Lana index finger pointing to the door.

"Oh come on Lana, don't be prudish. It's about time your cherry will pop these days. You are twenty-something right?" Laughing uproariously she traced Lana's chin on the way out. "That was satisfacation." She winked before she gets out.

Lana took a really deep breath before closing the opened window and locked it. Britney looked around and whispered, "Can I come in now?"

"Yeah, get in." The brownish sweet girl said in a tired tone while lowering her bag and take something from the gym's locker.

"Who is she?" Britney tilted her head. "She laughed as she got out, and what was she talking about?"

Lana stripped, took her gym clothes and put it on. "She teases me every day this month. Today she even dared to make love in our changing room!"

Britney chuckled. "Why did she do that?"

"Because she thinks I am soo prudish and she loves to rub it in my face by showing off her sexual activities" She rolled her eyes and sighed. "What is wrong with decency and modesty nowadays? Is it wrong for people to wait for marriage to actually make love with someone?" She took the water bottle and towel out and put it on her shoulder. "You finish? Today you only do cardio, and we will repeat five times a week for about twenty minutes."

"Yea I'm finished and sure." She chuckled. "I know why she teases you. It cause you joined the Feminist club but you don't like the Sexual Freedom, which included in the feminist campaign." They walked out and went to the cardio section that has a view to the street below.

"Well I have this freedom to choose sex after marriage right?" Lana tied her braided fake hair upward while Britney followed her to get up the treadmill beside her.

"Yes of course. It just you know, sometimes feminist see marriage in bad sight you know" Britney shrugged her hand while walking on her treadmill.

"True, that because most marriage is the bane of existence for a woman but you can have Feminist marriage you know" Lana started to pace up her steps to a run and nudged her head to beckon her friend to follow.

Glancing at her friend Britney nodded,  but only paced up a bit of her walking. "Yeah, that is true."

Lana sighed. "If only man didn't act like a male, maybe this whole world will be better..."

"So as one of the youtuber said, they better off trans?" Britney tilted her head. "Like shot regularly with hormone or something?"

Lana thinks for a bit. "Yea? A bit extreme but why not? Cos their Hormone basically the thing that makes them fucked up."

Britney laughed really hard "Are you seriously would fall in love with a man that has a girly face, which may be okay, yet, he probably doesn't even pay any interest to you? Cos you know, their hormone long gone?"

Lana froze.