Thirty-three

Oh, I forget to remind May that midtest comes out soon.

Britney reached the phone but then remembered.

Why should I care for that asshole?

Her hand threw the phone onto the bed. Walking to the table she flopped herself onto it, supporting her head with the right hand while her left-hand finger automatically took the pencil and doodles at her sketchbook and pencil. Scratching the pencil on the white watercolor art paper, the face she's been thinking is the one popped up unconsciously. She laughed at her foolishness and shrug, continued to draw neck, shoulder, and bust. As she drew details like ribs of pupils on the eyes, the shine that reflected on it, then down to her nose, tilting the pencil to give dimension to the drawing, she couldn't help to admire the facial feature of her friend's face.

She is beautiful.

Tucking her loose hair to the ear, she bit her lips and as she drew her feature from the almost full chest, small waist and long feet, she couldn't help to feel overly self-conscious.

This is unfair. Her body almost looked like a Korean girl band.

Took the dry Pentel watercolor and  Aquash pen, she colors it roughly. After a while, she put down the pen, and stood up from the chair, walked to the full body mirror at the end of the bed, and stripped herself until only wearing underwear. She took a good look at her facial feature, her small almond-shaped blue eyes, her full treatment blonde shoulder length hair, big nose and moaned.

"I'm so ugly."

Stepping up to the weigh scale, she frowned as she looked at her reflection and sighed. Her hand went to her chubby arm and pinched it, then akimbo, she turned herself to the side while her sight never left the mirror and found a mound on her belly, she pulled that out and measured it with her finger.

Am I overweight? Obese?

Even when she stepped up to the scale, she felt reluctant to give even a glance at the scale. She knew her average weight was and after the problem with her boyfriend, she really doesn't think she could compete with whatever girl in this world. Then she took a quick glance at the scale and squealed as the scale shows 160 lbs for her 5 feet body.

I am obese. Maybe, he just doesn't like my body.  Anyway, how could anyone like my body, even I didn't like it.

She threw herself to the bed, closed her eyes with her manicured arm and sniffles as other rows of tears coming. Somehow she felt desperate as she tried the best to become somehow a beautiful woman.

After all those treatments, salon appointments, I am still ugly. Am I even worth a try?  

Taking a deep breath, she reached for her phone and looked at several app.

I really need to fix my body.

Scratching her chin, she inwardly cried and laughed as she even never feels compelled to even look at those apps. Somehow she wanted a revenge, on her ex-boyfriend, on May, on the world, and overall, for her self-worth. But, shrugging her shoulder, she installed several diet plan applications and also sports application.

I will definitely win this war. I will be slimmer and cuter and make you all feel bad for dumping me and hurting me. I will find a better man that will make you drool May!

Thinking that she felt a hell lot better and smiled. A few minutes after that, a sharp knock on the door alerted her that she's not alone anymore.

"I'm here" Lana's voice.

"Yes?" Wiping her tears and put on a jersey dress, she slid down from the bed.

The knock followed by an impatient woman voice. "Hello, Britney? Are you there?"

"Yes wait for a minute" Britney tripped on her bag and scrambled to the door.

As she opened the door, Lana burst through in a very professional manner and put a large box and two tubs on the table.

"I know what the best cure for a bad day. I brought a box of doughnuts with a lot of chocolate topping and chocolate sauce inside, and we will dunk it to the best chocolate chip rum ice cream in the world" She twirled and face Britney that laughed in exasperation.

"You're such a great friend," She said, before hugging the other girl.

Oh well, diet will start tomorrow.