Nineteen

The dark shadow looming, higher and higher, darker and darker. Their sight red, burning upon my body, as they licked their mouth, and getting near.

Run

Run

HELP

HELP!

HELP!

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLP!!!

HELp!

Help!

help!

help.

anyone!

anyone....

God, help...

help...

h....

I opened my wet eyes.

"AAAAARGH!" I threw the pillow.

"I hate this dream!" I threw the sandal.

"I hate this memory!" I threw the book.

"I just hate everything!"

I hate the dream, I hate the memory, I hate the knowledge.

I yelled until my throat sore, but no one came. I ran until my feet hurt, yet I never get there. I cried and plead, yet no one stopped hurting me. I just lied there and cry, I couldn't stop them, no one can, no one listened, no one came to help, and even God just let me there, abandon me.

And I started to pretend that I just someone else, the princess of the sky, the bride of the vampire, the mate to the alpha. I just there to be a heroine, to be someone in the fantasy story. I just a heroine that needs to get through the hardness, and will morph into someone cooler and stronger.

I had to enjoy it, like the bride of the vampire, the mate of the alpha, all enjoyed to be tortured and raped. it had to be enjoyed to be able to endured it. It was just something fun and romantic in the story. It was. It was right? Yet, my tears never stopped flowing at that moment.

Thus I survived the night.

  I hate this past. It just an ugly stupid fact.

I want to forget. I need to. I need to.

My hand shook, really hard that anything in my hand fell.

I need a cigarette, or drink, or weed, or anything.

I ran to the door, brought my wallet with me.

I turned the handle. It wouldn't budge.

I turned again, but it refused to open.

I shook the door.

It's locked.

I frantically searched for the key but couldn't find it.

"AARRGHH!" Everything on my table crashing to the floor as I swiped the surface with my hand.

The pillow flew to the door"WHO's"

The sandal flew to the door "THE HELL"

The vase crashing as it collides with the door. "THAT STOLE MY KEYS!"

I threw a glass but at that moment the door opened and Blake caught it.

"Whoa whoa"

"YOU STOLE IT!" I threw another pillow.

"I HATE YOU!" Another sandal.

"I HATE YOU!"

"I HATE EVERYONE!"

"I HATE THIS WORLD!"

"I HATE YOU!" I kicked him.

"I HATE MEN!"

"I HATE EVERYTHING!"

Blake caught my hands and embrace me. "Shush... shush...shush.. yea I know... I know"

No you don't!!!

You fucking dont!