Twenty-eight

It was haze, the same thick haze around the beach. Pink lights flickered around the horizon, beautiful as a fairy. Morning beach haze amazed me. It was four thirty am and The small villa was not far from the beach, just below the forest, so I put on my bathing suit and throw a cute beach skirt. I splashed a bit of lavender perfume and walked out.

It was so delicious to swim alone at this time at the secret pool inside the forest. A bit more and I will move to the beach.

White sand painted the pathway between boulders and plants, shrubs and long Pandanus leaves. Here and there, I could see frangipani flower that fell from the plants above me.  The sand felt good between my toes, and the pink haze enticing me to get closer to the beach, walked between all the shrubs and trees, cutting along the empty forest.

As the haze getting thicker, I tried to get my foot and hand a way, trudged forward, when a hand pulled me back.

"Huh?"

I tried to look at the person who pulled me, but he closed my head with a bag. I shocked and screamed.  A cloth went to my mouth. It smells weird.

"help!"

A man chuckled as he tied me and put a cloth on my mouth. "Scream all you want babe. No one will listen" He whispered. "Yell help"  He pinned me to the ground. This time his voice hoarse. "I love it when you yell"  My eyes widened in horror, as he opened my clothes. I kicked him but he pinned my feet.

"No please, no!" He ripped my bikini bottom.

"NOOOOOO!"

This is not happening, this is not happening. this is not happening.

======

I jolted awake. My breath ragged as my heartbeat run.

I need to forget. I really need to forget. 

I don't want to remember it.

I don't want to.

Yet my body remember it vividly in a weird way. My body heated, and I feel my core yearning for something.

This is wrong. I don't want it. I really don't!

I ran to the drawer and took my knife. As it scratched my skin, and blood come out, I feel intense pain relieving my needs, it feels right. The memory subsides as the pain grows. I feel comfortable.

"YOU FUCKING CUT YOURSELF AGAIN!" Blake yelled and snatched the knife from my hand. "ARE YOU STUPID!" He said as he slapped the back of my head.

"Huh!" I gaped, my brain trying hard to comprehend what happened, it still overwhelmed with pain and raw memory.

"NO! YOU SHOULD VALUE YOUR LIFE!" He was very angry.

"I.. I am not trying to kill myself!" I tried hard to explain. "I just want to forget!"

"WHAT THE HELL YOU WANNA FORGET HUH! IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR FUCKING BLOOD!"

"But I ..."

"No I don't want reasoning" He said and he treat my wound effectively and fast. "Cutting is forbidden!" He kissed my lips. "I will give you the attention you needed Babe,you don't need to cut!"

I don't want attention. I need to forget!

But his rows of kisses heated my core, and my eyes closed, enjoying his touch.

I don't... but I need this...

His hand snaked to my back. The knife fell with a clang.

I want.. this..

My hand move by their own, stroking his face, and my head slides to his nape, biting down bit by bit, as my heart raced.

"Yeah, this thing better right"

"Is it?" I heard myself question.

"Stay with me May, I want you, I want the real you" Blake whispered.

I bit my lips, as I feel myself back to my body.

"It felt wrong" I said.

"No, it isn't, it is far better than if you hurt yourself. Fuck me" His breath ragged. "Fuck me, and I will fuck you as hard as you can, if you need to forget"

I laughed nervously.

He talked like he understand.

"What, you sound like an innocent girl" He licked my nape, down to my shoulder bone.

"What innocence left in me anyway," I said bitterly.

But as his tongue reached my cleavage, my lips agape, lust racing to my brain, and I opened my eyes.  Somehow my hand slipped inside his shirt, unbutton his shirt and he laughed.  I pushed him to the bed and grabbed a small bottle of honey from the table. Somehow a wild thing gripped my brain and I seasoned his body with the honey and licked it. I feel like a predator as I feverishly licking his chest and abs, finished every drop of the honey and bit everything in sight as he writhed and moaned. My hand snaked down and his belt undone. I smirked with victory when I feel his hips bucked up as I slipped my finger inside his boxer and traced around, feeling the bulge and under it, and the mast of the pirate ship raised proudly over it. The wild animal gasped, sighed and moaned as my finger moved.

Somehow his pants flew somewhere, I didn't exactly remember. But the next thing, I poured the honey on his crotch as he watched me, breathed wildly with anticipation. I sniggered, it felt so good totally in control of the animal that was scaring me in my dream.

And I am in control.

 I am really in control.

I smiled, the fear dissipated, and I bend down,  devoured the pirate treasure whole with my mouth. His hips moved with me, and after a while I release him. His hand reaching up, begging me to take him. I laughed as I stroked his manhood, and he whimpered, he needed me badly, as I do.

I am the predator now.

And I feel powerful as I lowered myself and launched his ship inside my wet and waiting ocean.