Forty-Seven

It was eleven a clock and as he awoken from his slumber, Alec surprised as he found his friend in a very good mood. "You good?"

"Never better" He grinned as he took his bag and preparing himself to work.

"Something happened while I slept?" Alec tilted his head.

"Nothing" Blake smiled happily.

"Really?" Alec lifted his brow.

"Yea" Blake nodded. "Really." Guilt crept a bit, but he felt an odd sensation that he want to keep the info for himself.

Sighing, Alec reached his own phone and flicked around, but nothing happened in his group with him or something else.

It must be one of the girls willing to put out on him.

He frowned.

Why do I feel like he is hiding something?

Shrugging, he continued his packing and prepared to get out.

"Wanna come? I must see May. Mom's order."

Blake laughed "Nah I got work to do. I bet she won't let you get through the door. She didn't even contact us remember?"

Alec sighed. "Well, I think she is angry with us the last time. So, it is our turn to contact her."

Blake snorted. "Nah, you go ahead."

Alec scratched his chin as he felt something was odd, but he shrugged. "I will go alone then".

Alec walked around the pool house, check and rechecking everything on the way out, as the next BnB costumer would be there this day. As he locked the property and mount his big motorcycle, Blake waved from his oldish car and speed forward, whistling as he drove.

In a matter of minutes, Alec arrived at her door and knocked. He had his key, but he had to make a good impression.

"May, are you there?"

He heard a rustling sound.

"Get home Alec. I was wrong to involve with you two before" She sniffled behind the door.

"Why?" Alec asked.

"I just feel this is not right"

"What is?"

"We casually have sex and all."

"Well, everyone does it."

"Yea but I ... I..." She sighed. "True." She leaned to the door.

Alec sighed. "May, like I said, we need sex. Our body needs it, that's why you crave for it, and it's not wrong. Don't feel guilty about it."

"Yea, I don't know why I do." She took another deep breath. "I feel guilty. Very. Cos Lust is sin right?"

"Cos maybe you grew up in a strict community where they see it as a sin and dirty. It isn't. Lust and sex aren't dirty, they are needed. We need it, and we could extinct without it." Alec put his hand on the door. "Think, if we didn't do sex, would human survived?"

"No."

"Yeah. Exactly"

"So we are not doing the wrong thing?"

"No. As long as you don't feel forced, as long as we enjoy it, it is ok"

"Yeah..." The girl hesitated. "But why I feel like, need it so bad?"

"Really?"

"Yeah... My experience with sex is so odd. I feel I need it, I often masturbated for hours, but I don't really enjoy it" She said slowly. "I need it so bad, yet it felt so wrong, I often cry because of it or while doing it"