Fifty-one

Alec took my hand as we entered her mom's office on the first floor, but the studio is on the third floor, while the second floor is her photo studio and gym. There is a lot of pictures on the wall as we waited in the waiting room, and many of them a professional model that I knew. I clutched to my folder, and it's only contained several amateurish pictures. Soft music played, hovered on the air as I sat there nervously.

The secretary called us and  Alec sending me a thumbs up as I enter.

A pretty chocolate skinned woman writing on the table as we entered. Her hair more like a beautiful mane around her cute head, and as she smiled, it was so bright. No one would have guessed that she's already fifty.

"Hey May" I hugged and kissed her. "We rarely meet as I was so busy right?" I nodded, a blush crept to my cheek.

"The last time we meet, around Christmas or no?"

"Yes it is ma'am," I said. "Thank you for the feast."

The fifty-year-old woman smiled.  "It is my pleasure girl and never call me ma'am, its Madeline."

She straightened her back and took my folder, looked at my full body pictures and headshots and smiled. "Well actually I am writing a book, it is almost finished, about slut shaming"

I looked down and blushed. "You saw my picture on the net?" My lips trembled as I said that.

Alec's mom nodded. "It is still spiraling up you know, it just you cannot be tagged anymore. Don't worry. I won't judge. Yes, I aware that you are one of the victims. In fact, me too."

She took a deep breath and said: "When I was young, I was well, raped but because I slept with two men before, I blamed for it."

I looked up in surprise.

"It is not fun, as everybody isolated me. I was lucky there were no social media at that time. So what I faced is only people. But you?" She smiled. "It is harder nowadays. On the net, people wear masks, and they don't even care. You're pushed to kill yourself I read, the last time before you deleted your account, correct?"

I nodded. "Yeah," I played my finger. "People threw me thrash when they found out who I am in the next city, and Dean suspended me, but I feel glad cos so many people harras me at campus" I bit my lips and try hard to contain myself.

Madeline nodded."Yea it happened to me too."

My finger trembled as I do have a secret I longed to spill, yet never had any courage to.

"Actually... " I hesitated.

"Yes?" She smiled.

"I ..." I gulped. But even Blake nor Alec knew it.  "Well, I..." My hand sweating and my face whitened. In the end, I just looked at her, since the burden too big to let my lips speak.

"Nevermind, it's not so important" At last I managed to squeak that. "But yeah, I want to support your cause," I added with more fervor in my voice.

She smiled. "Thank you. Well to continue the story, as I get older, I aware that it has to stop. And with my book, I want people to aware that punish and shaming woman as a slut is devastating, especially now, as social media make it easier to harass and make a horrible social punishment. Many teenage girls committed suicide because of slut shaming. I knew roughly your own story from Lana and Alec. And I don't mind. You are the perfect muse for my photobook."

"Photobook?" I repeated.

"Yes, it will be a photo book about all young women who wrongly judged, and they will shine inside it. It just, we will shoot you nudes and a lot of suggestive position, is that okay with you?" She calmly knitted her hands.

I hesitated. "Well, alone right?" Sweat budded in my temple.

"Well yeah but in some would be with male partner"

"Oh..." I bit my lips.

"Don't worry, I know your relationship with Alec. He told me that you only comfortable with him, so he will be your work partner in this photo shoot"

"I see..." I lighted up.

"Well, we will make that as private as possible, and you must be proud of your body. You are so beautiful, so sexy, there's nothing wrong with the naked body. It is a piece of art. I saw your tattoos, they are so beautiful."

I nodded and felt my face burned with embarrassment.

She smiled more. "I don't understand why someone as innocent as you could get slut-shaming. People are really cruel sometimes."

My lips tugged, as I tried to smile, but only result in a grimace.

"I am not as innocent as I look," I said at last.

"I know" She smiled. "It okay, don't ever judge bad yourself, you get enough shaming. Now its time to shine" She rubbed my shoulder.