Six

Her own scream awoke Mayfae as she jolted awake with tears brimming in her eyes.  At first, it felt she still laying on the beach, sand between her toes, on her back, even on her wounds at her private part and somehow she felt cold water lapped on her toes.

Sea... I still feel it. No.

It was my fault that I just submit.

Why I didn't resist.

Why I even enjoyed it.

Stupid body.

She curled up, tears rolling down her cheek as she felt everything comes back. 

I hate it! I hate it!

I hate everyone, I hate this world!

"Babe? Are you okay?" A male voice whispering in her ears, and his finger softly moved her hair away from her teary eyes. Yet, somehow the lust was the only thing Mayfae saw in his eyes as he caught the tears with his lips.

Then she saw the room's ceiling, she felt the warmth of the bed, and she realized that the sea just her memory overcoming her.

Another ... I need another.

Her finger trembled as she took his arm and guide it under her skirt. He surprised.

"You want more huh?" He grinned.

He picked her body up near the bed railing, while he saw her eyes closed, and tears flowing as her face contorted, fighting the streams. Her finger now caressing her own slit for some unknown reason. Yet, he knew she wants it, and that the only thing he needs to know. 

He took her hands forcefully and tied it to the bedpost.

"Nah, I don't like you do it on your own babe. I've got you covered"   He breathed as she opened her eyes and looked up to him. Her beautiful eyes filled with lust, need, fear, and hatred. He frowned. But her long eyelashes flickered, her red lips tinted with desire, slightly parted. Then he teased his finger around the now moist succulent spot.

He heard her grunt and couldn't help to watch her erratic breath moved her breasts up and down, raising his own blood up to his ear, clouding his thought as he hardened. Yet, he lifted up her feet to his shoulder, and then he slipped in his finger, opening the rose petal softly and planted his tongue inside, rubbing it around. Her tense feet and arched body somehow bring a smile to his lips. He put her down and looked at her slim and stunning body. He stroked her hair and found her still crying.

"Are you alright? You sure want me to continue?"  He double checked but his bulge on his boxer told him his urge really needs to be satisfied. Yet, he only saw the tears add to her charm and make him wanted her more than ever.

She nodded.

He slipped his boxer and peppered kiss and lick along her neck, down to her softness mound, engulfed it with his mouth. Somehow the tears felt wrong, but maybe it just how girl reacted. It felt wonderful to own such a beauty.

"More..." She whispered, her hand reached to his boxer and slipped it off.

And with that, he plunged in.

She screamed.

======

The boy slumped, spent beside her. Mayfae raised herself up. Her both hand just tied by a mere silk, she easily releases them.

She curled up and cursed to the male beside her. She didn't even know him. But, it was for the better. Hate welled inside her as she studied his smiling face, his etched biceps, his hard stomach. She snorted and reached to the bed table, taking her purse, fishing the comb and tidy her hair.

Well, at least, he served me well.

He just another tool to free her from the nagging memory that kept haunting almost every night, and even stronger every Saturday. Her hand shook as she tried hard to put on the disheveled dress.

I'm so tired. I have to get out before he gets up.

She looked around and found his phone. Fiddling around, she managed to delete all her pics and numbers. Reaching for her lipstick, she wrote on the mirror.

Dont ever contact me, or I won't ever forgive you.

Walking on her toe, she got out from his place and order an uber.