Forty-nine

Princess walked back and forth, it's been days since she made the video and sent it. But Blake didn't even reply or anything, it showed a tick read and that's it.  Her core clenched and heated every time she thought about how he would react to her erotic scenes, that she forced to release it herself without much satisfaction.

This two day she couldn't do anything right and her mind filled with two things, his finger on her body and his shaft inside her. Her hand flicked again and again around her phone while she gritted her teeth in anger.

He did that on purpose. I know it.

Thinking hard how to make the stubborn werewolf give up, suddenly she smiled, as a great idea formed in her mind.

She packed several things and took something behind her drawer.

I know May will like this idea too. I am the savior of us all.

Grinning, she took off and went.

==

It was a long day for him. All Ronnie think was smashing his body on the bed and slept away his fatigue. He felt easily tired and frustrated after broke up with Britney.

She was a good girl. And she always helped me with clean up, cooked something for me. It just, I just couldn't feel aroused around her.

He remembered that one hot night with May and licked his lips. How he instantly regret the upload as she never went to campus again, and he lost his opportunity to seduce her into his bed.

Sighing he turned the lock to his apartment feeling the ache worsen between his legs. As soon as he opened the door, he felt a cloth to his mouth and inhaled a dizzying smell as someone pushed a handkerchief on his mouth. He struggled yet the person pushed their body and hand against him, and as he felt two soft breasts pushing behind him, he let her do as she wants.

Kidnapped by a girl. Just what I fucking want.

He grinned as he fell unconscious to the soft body behind him.

As he came to, its dark, as his eyes blindfolded and his hand and feet stretched and tied on his bed. He shivered and instantly realized that he is naked except for his boxer. A small familiar laugh gave him confirmation of the culprit.

"Love, is that you who tied me?"

A stinging pain answered him as a rope leashed into his thigh.

"AH!"

He cried in surprise.

"Why love?" He asked, but he realized her anger the last time they separated.

"Cos you've been bad" Her hoarse voice answered.

Faintly he could hear a spark of gas lighter and he smelled a waft of perfumed incense and candles followed. Somehow the sweet smell felt nice and relaxing that he inhaled deeply.

He jolted as he felt her touch. She chortled. "Yes, good, good boy." She slapped him hard, yet he felt hardened under her touch.

"You've been deprived lately?" The girl chuckled.

He felt a small weigh burdened the bed and his heart raced with anticipation as he felt a smooth skin brushed past his thigh.  He felt her move up while he bit his lips and his breath ragged with anticipation, his mind crazy with imagination as he felt her hand butterflied all over his body then he felt something, it's her mouth.  "Oh, let me, let me do it to you" He breathed, but the girl chuckled and whipped his stomach.

His head dizzy as he felt small hands groping his chest, playing his nipples and he arched as he felt her soft and wet mouth on his body, sucking his nipples.

"It was so good" He breathed, and get another whip on his body, but now it only roused him more. His heart racing and his staff hardened as a rock inside his boxer as he felt her moist core grazed his penis and sat just under his ribs.

"Lick!" She ordered and he felt soft mounds hung over him and his breath already in gasps as he licked her sweet silky hills.

"Open your mouth!" She breathed, he obeyed in glee and sucked as he felt her breast lowered fully into his mouth. He felt her body heated, writhed and arched above him with pleasure. Another one of it entered his mouth and he repeated happily.  He almost choked as she pushed her soft hills and as a punishment, he bit it and she cried out.  She pried open his mouth and took herself away. He gasped for breath as it over.

Ronnie writhed as he felt her moist core moved up, frustration built up as he couldn't move his hand, but he felt something coming his way as the burned body grazed up his chin.

Feeling her hand under his head guiding his head, her breath in gasps, she whispered, "Eat..."

Obeying, he felt juices on his lips and his tongue touched something he never touches before, and somehow heat consumed him and he licked and licked a part of her unexplored body, she gasped and moaned as he sucked her clit and then thrust his tongue inside her and she came in his mouth. 

His heart burst as he felt her moving downward, and seated herself above him, he sighed when at last her walls slide down and closing around him, clenching and sucking while their hips moved in sync rapidly. Riding the pleasure, he moaned loudly, but she suddenly pulled out. He groaned in dismay, yet the bed creaked as her weight went off.

"Love..." He called. "Love...?"

"Love darling, I just need a little more...I haven't got it, Love?" He only heard her sniggered, and the sound of her rustling clothes.

"Love, PLEASE!" Ron whined. "Love!"

"Please love please!" But he heard the door opened and closed, and cold wind washed him, as he yelled in frustration. "Shit  LOVEEE!! COME BACK!"

===

Running down the stairs, on the second floor, Princess dial 911.

"Help, there's this weird man calling me from his room and... he is naked and tied,... something weird with him. I'm scared and run... he is on the third floor .. ST George Tower, yes, Room number 31. Thank you."

She closed the connection and sniggered.