Twenty-two

The dry and hot wind blew right through me, brought a swirl of dust that danced on the scorching sun. The wide football field with yellow dry grasses, the vast blue wide sky, all swallowed me into nothingness as my two former best friend hugged each other and left me alone.

I took a short breath, swallowed a lump of liquid that swell on my eyes and choked my throat. I looked up, drying it up and sighed.

"Lovely" Someone twirled me, and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Now, as I broke up with Britney we can date freely. What do you think?" And that stupid prick smiled sweetly, raking his blonde hair with his manicured hand.

I made this mess. I made this mess. I hate him, I hate him!

Men made me like this.

I hate all men!

I hate everything!

I hate this world!

I hate myself!

I hate me!

Somehow I felt further and further away from my body, dragged deep inside, yet I could feel and hear everything.

Cold creeping my spine as my eyes looked at him, my breath raged as I feel my fist clenched. As my blood boiling, rage blinded me as I saw my hand pulled and launched at him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!"

Splat!

Blood squirted from his nose as my hand crunched his nose.

"You JERK!" Another punch landed on the shocked face. And my kick landed on his back.

"Asshole!" I saw my feet kicked him and as he fell, I stomped at him.

But two pairs of male hands pulled me aside.

"Stop!" Blake's voice.

"I hate you!" I heard myself screaming at Britney's Ex.

His face scrunched, but then he sniggered. "You slut! You never know what was coming for you."

I shivered as he cackled maniacally. "You dragged me into this hell, you seduce me, you forced me to ... to slept with you. And now you angry at me when I broke up with my girl? What do you think you are, Bitch?" He spat.

"Just see. Just see. I wont hit you like you hit me. I am a good man. But, boy, can I hit you harder? Yes I can definitely hit you harder. I have your picture, and it is so hot, it will burn you to hell" He clicked his phone. "SENT!"

"You SON OF A BITCH!" Alec launched at him, took his phone, fiddled with the screen and threw it to the ground and destroyed it under his feet.

He cackled. "Useless. I post it already." He jeered and limped away. "Oh yeah, I did make a back up. " He jeered "So much for crushing my phone. But I know your feeling, you just had to do it for her, didn't ya" He  gave a half smile to Alec.

"As beautiful, sexy and hot gal as she is, she's just a snake. She will treat you like a trash." He spat. I feel Blake's hand tightened as I lunged, tried to free myself from both men that restrained me.

He laughed at my effort and winked at Blake. "Careful boys, you might end up like me" He saluted both men and walked to his car.

In a few seconds, the car dissapeared and Blake released me.

"Princess, is that you?"