Twenty-nine

On Blake's naked chest, I laid nude, spent, glisten and wet with our sweat. His finger caressed my hair and I put my hand in his chest, closing my eyes as I feel comfortable in his embrace. For a while, I feel happy, satisfied, and as if everything in this world just fell in the right place. It just felt right, being inside his arm, shielded from this cruel world. Everything else forgot at that time. 

Is this love feel like?

Do I love Blake? I like him.

Lightning struck my head as the word love got into my mind. Somehow Lana's word replayed in my mind.

"When you know that I have a crush on him"

Lana loved him too.

What did I do?

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO!

I jolted awake, ran into the shower and turned it on, while guilt and shame racing to my heart.

I just a slut! SLUT!

A DAMN STUPID SLUT!

Stupid me...

stupid...

stupid me...

stupid...

me...

"Hey don't go" Blake laughed, "Are you really ashamed Babe? You're so cute" He sat down and watched me took the shower.

"Darn, that is really a sight" He breathed.

I cursed slightly at my glass box shower, I turned around so he saw my back. But in a few seconds later, I feel his presence behind me.

Darn it.

His hand took the soap and lathered it on my shoulder. I gasped.

"I will get out." I stuttered and turned to the door, but he blocked my way out.

"No, you have to be here Babe" He kissed my nape, and his hand tracing the top of my tattoo near my cleavage.

"Do.. don't"

He chuckled. "Why Babe, tired?" he breathed while his hand frothed the soap on my breast. I grasped his hand, trying to pry it open. But he tickled my boobs.

"no.." I closed my eyes and threw my head, while I felt my nipples popping, every single thing that I do betraying my words.

"Your no is too inviting, Babe" He whispered, licking my nape.

Darn it, this is wrong!

This is fucking so wrong!

"Aah!"

==

Mayfae slithered on Blake's hand and guide it to her breast, squeezing it, while she guided the other one down.

I have to

Have to...

I can't think...

Want that... sensation

GONE.

Drown.

I need to drown this.

She moved his hand faster between her thigh as her tears flowed down, disguised by rains of water from the shower.

Blake turned her and slide inside, blinded by lust to even recognized the change.

She contorted and writhed, pained and tortured by the forced sex.

I deserve the punishment.

I deserved this.

Deserved this.

Suddenly she couldn't take it anymore and wail.

Blake stopped and pulled out.

"Babe... ?" He hugged Mayfae. "What's wrong?"

Everything is fucking wrong.

EVERYTHING!