Forty-two

Btw, I spent quite a time frowning over those article on Feminism and Feminism facts, and yeah this chapter quite something to write *phew*  but here I go...

The Portrayal of Female in Games discussion table arranged two side fashion, while the spectator sat on their sides. One side, the Grrl Club and the other side, the Gaming Club. The heated discussion lasted for almost two hours and both sides showed their fangs.

"I personally think that female objectification is just a disproportionate image. Like, I don't know, how about if Xenoblade's Rex and Jinn are almost naked too, maybe there would be no more protest that Pyra and Dahlia is female objectification."

Nate from gaming club explained it fervently, his hand swaying to make his point clearer.

"Care to explain more?" Lana frowned and her hand typed on the phone so fast under the table browsed Jinn Xenoblade. 

Glancing under her table, Nate knew that she browsed that. She even never plays it. How could she judge it? 

He nodded and explained. "I mean, objectification is happening because we have the subject right. The subject is male, and the object is female in Xenoblade, or most of JRPGs.  So my proposal is to have more nude males at the games, so we males become the object, and you become the subject.  In fact,  I don't really mind stripping in front of you." He grinned.

The dudes at the spectator clapping like crazy, laughing and whistling.

Lana snapped "That's sexual harassment!"

Nate shrugged.

"My point is, maybe the whole thing is just because of the female has less opportunity become the subject, and more become the objects. But if we have more nude male model displayed everywhere on the media, from magazines, social media, and games.  We definitely need the more nude male in the magazine so, female and male equally seen the number of sexy bodies.  Something that we all need. That way, you can ogle males just like we all ogle females. EQUALITY!"

The gamers clubs and the dudes at spectators all shouting with him while grinning. "EQUALITY!"

Nate smiled in the most professional way he could muster and said. "Ok, what do you think?" And sat down.

"Wow, if possible, I will be more than glad to really strip in front of a hot girl like her," Said a red-haired freshman amongst the spectator, gave Lana a once over. Several sophomores nudged him and one hit his head from the back while some chuckling and the other laughing.

The moderator, a queer person from LGBT club, took their mike. "Okay, Grrl club, go ahead."

Pervert! Lana's face reddened as she stood and cough to gain attention. "It's surprising you even acknowledged that we can think. Your underlying point is quite clear – we should all do what any 'real woman' would do and pick up a broom because there's a whole load of sweeping generalizations for women to conform to out there."

"Nate, You asked a wrong kind of equality. Just as white jokes wouldn't solve the problem of racism, nor would males appearing naked in magazines solve this problem.  Lana took a deep breath.

"Female sexualization in media, especially games are very dangerous, especially to female and children, cos you know, that desensitize us to our own sexuality.  More and more girl send nudes online, making them prone to the sex predator.

"Everyone suffers from this constant emphasis on appearance as it encourages people to separate the body from the individual as a person.  In any case, the body becomes an object that exists for sexual pleasure, leading to self-objectification that connected to eating disorders, depression, and sexual dysfunction."

Nate backed up, scratching his chin and whispered. "Do we have the statistic on that?" The other Gaming club beside him typed fast on the laptop, trying to found something among their data while Lana kept talking.

"So you can see that hypersexualism like sexy clothes and big boobs in the games is not good at all." Lana sat down

The queer looked at the watch and hit the bell, and as the beep sound heard, everyone know the time was up. "Thank you so much for coming, this is a really good discussion." They clapped and everyone clapped with them.

Nate gritted his teeth. "I'm not finished yet! I haven't explained that the character is art, and they are not there for sexualization only and they are really strong and..." He said.

"Well, too bad, time is up!" The moderator cut him off and shrugged.

The Grrl club already walked out and so is their spectator. Nate snorted. Looking up to Lana, somehow he grinned and chased her.

"Okay, so sexy clothes and big boobs is not good?" Nate tilted his head, walking beside her.

"Sexy clothes and big boobs is not good" Lana answered, nodded and smiled while keep walking.

"So, then why do you wear sexy clothes and your boob is big then?" He smiled menacingly. "Isn't that self-objectification and hypersexual?" He glanced to her deep brownish cleavage.

Lana gasped  in shock"This is body shaming!"  She hissed, fixing her wrap blouse to cover more of her well-endowed chest.

Nate laughed and forced himself to look away. "I'm just joking. But as I said in the debate, I really like big boobs, and I can guarantee sex is very enjoyable for a willing couple. It is not a sin, and if you want to experience it first hand, I can give your brownish body something to scream for and  you will know that it is so blessed for a woman to have big boobs after tasting it." He smiled professionally.

SMACK!

The sound of her hand hitting his face was loud, several people turned their head and grinned.

Hissing, she glared. "I prefer the roller coaster!" Lana stormed out, putting her bag in front of her breast.

Nate grinned and stroked his bloody lips. "Well, at last, we got warmed up a bit. She touched me right?" He said. His friend from the gaming club slapped his shoulder and shook his head.

AND SORRY FOR THE SERIOUS DISCUSSION LOL