Nine

I slipped into the chair beside Britney. "I thought you go straight away from home" She whispered.  I bit my lips and looked over to Lana, who turned her face sideways. Lana didn't tell her about our argument.

Sighing I took a note. I tried hard to concentrate, yet, the explanation of art philosophy and the impact on humanity and politic didn't even make any sense as my mind went elsewhere.

A buzz in my phone distracted me and I open it.

Britney : "Don't look at me. Did you and Lana have a fight?"

Me :"Sort of"

Britney: "She was really angry when getting into class"

Me: "Yea she called me a slut"

Britney: "So?"

Me:"So? So what?"

Britney: "Oh come on  you have to choose one!"

I flopped my head onto my table and sighed.

Me: "Please fill me up, I totally don't know what are you talking about"

Britney:"Please don't act stupid"

Me: "I don't. Cos I really don't know"

Sighing, Britney looked at me with squinted eyes.

Britney:"You sure?"

I groaned.

Me:"I am"

Britney heaved another sigh and typed back.

Britney:"Lana spotted you at this luxurious cafe two nights ago, with his brother best friend. She thought it was funny and mentioned that to her brother. Turned out, her brother feels that his best friend snatched you from him, since he said, something already going on between you two. They had a big fight last night"

I gaped as I read the text. For a while, I couldn't even think.

Me: "I even don't know both of them"

Britney glared at me.

Britney: "Seriously May, if they don't know you, they wouldn't be fighting for you! I mean Lana told me they kind of like, really bickering, fighting punching and all. They seriously in love with you, want to own you for themselves! Don't you have symphaty? Or at least, a bit of remorse?"

I bit my lips. I felt so confused. How am I gonna tell the girl beside me that I honestly don't know them? My phone buzzed again.

Britney : sending pictures.

My hand closed my mouth as I saw the two handsome and muscly men on the screen and I shivered. Somehow they appeared so much like someone on my dreams. It just I don't know which dream.

Did those things on anime is real? Is this a joke?

Yet the two photos disturbingly familiar somehow. Yet I don't recollect the name at all.

Britney : "It's Alec and Blake. You seriously don't know them?"

I flopped my head to the table.

Me : "I think I know them somehow."

Britney sighed and typed.

Britney : "Did you do drugs?"

I chewed my lips as I held the urge to scream.

The answer is no, I dont. But how would she believe me? How could I even believe in myself? I don't remember those guy who fight for my hand, I don't even remember two days ago. My last recollection is more than four days ago!I practically lost  all my memory from 19  July to 20 night!

Me: "I dont know.  I don't exactly remember, so maybe yes"

Britney: "You gotta meet them both and explain"

Me:"How?"

Britney : "You must got their number on your contact list. They feel close to you remember?"

Unlikely. But my finger opened my contact and scrolled on it anyway.

Alec on A.

Blake on B both with the picture exactly as Britney sent.

Yeah I got their number alright.

I sighed.