Fifteenth

Blake bite somehow painful but it was exciting at the same time. He slipped behind my ass, seating himself on the low stair behind me under the water, his thigh framing me. At the same times, Alec bent my knees, and slipped my feet to the railing, opening it for him to do anything he wished.

Blake's thumbs circled softly on my nipple, taunting it, and it tightened and hardened under his touch. I writhed on his lap, my hand clawing on Alec's shoulder in front of me as Alec's tongue slithered under my bikini top, slide it up with his nose and popped the swelling flesh out, on which he lapped in a circular motion to the top of the nipple. As he bit it whole, I gasped.

Alec mouth still filled  with my milky mounds as he munch and suck while both of his hand slithered along my thigh,  treading around the fabric of the bikini thong and probing around my waist with the tip of his finger before slipped in under the cloth, caressing the silky butt.

Feasting on my other mounds, chewing and sucking it, Alec left my bare breasts tight and hard as he bit along the sides of my tight belly, as I bite my own lips, holding a hysterical scream as my ass jolted up at every mark he makes.

Blake released his teeth and licked the wound, guided one of my hand to my back, reaching to his soft balls under his hardened mandhood, glided my finger around and along the mast. He moved his ass upside down while my index finger tracing the peak of his pole, grunting while he peppered a bite kiss on my neck, shoulder, and down to my back.

"Squeeze babe, so I wouldn't get in" He whispered."I know you are way to tired"

My ear turning dark red as my whole body blushes heavily upon hearing the word, torn between desire, embarassment, tire and need that build up in a pace that I almost couldn't control.

But I gripped hard as I turned my head to side to contain my feeling and move it upside down.

His hand slapped the water as they went to my abandoned breasts,  mold it and squeezing it and suddenly gripped my taut breast, clawing it as I stifled a scream, as my hand squeezing him automatically harder, as he gripped and crushing my breast like no tomorrow. It felt painful, yet I  like that.

Blake slipped his tongue inside my ear, circling it inside that I cries and slithered. It almost felt as good if he inserted it inside the slit.

Wait.. I know the feel?

As if reading my mind, Alec's mouth reaching my pubic and starting to pull its hair softly with his mouth and teeth, and I gasped as I feel his tongue prying my petals open, and lapped around, teasing my clit with a slight swipe.

As he run out breath, he comes out from water and I heaved a sigh of protest. But not for long as he pushed his finger inside, adding more thrust as he goes.

How this is gentle.. they couldnt control their power.

"Blake.." His voice ragged. "Lets take turn"

Blake released me and dived under water, as Alec slipped behind me, snapping my bikini thong open, and he heaved sighs as he rubbing his groin to my ass, while still moving his finger in and out between my thigh.

As Blake resurfaced he grinned as he see me straddled on Alec lap's with lips a bit bleedy from own bite.

"Dont hold your scream babe, we love it" He whispered as he pried open my lips with his own and slipped his tasting probe inside my mouth.

Alec's finger now circling and molding my breast, as if it is a slime to his hand.

While Blake sucked my niple as Alec holding and squeezing it, Blake's hand stroking my thigh insides with his hardened self, around my labia, sending shiver along my spine and my ass gyrated and shivered under his teasing cock.

Somehow my vagina throbbed and ached with want as Alec's finger no longer there, and I couldn't stand the torment of Blacke's dick that traveling and messaging area on my labia and around it.

My hand reached down and stroked his dick slowly, guiding it to my hole as I gasped.

"You really serious?" Blake asked. I nodded as my face reddened by desire and deep blush, unable to see him in the eyes. He grinned.

"I know you" He said, and he eased himself in, together with Alec's dick, slipped in from behind to my ass.

I slumped to Blake's shoulder, and my mouth opened, in silent screams as both of them teared, shred me from front and back. They move faster with grunts and other primitive sound and we came together.

And my eyes rolled.

"Blake, Blake she's fainting!"

"Oh shit"