Fourteenth

When I came to, I glanced up at the wooden ceiling above me. As I tried to remember, my head throbbed in a sickening headache, so I stopped thinking. Somehow, the pain subsides and I felt better now. The soft bed and blanket were so comfy, I didn't really want to move. But the strange ceiling bug my mind and I decided to get up and found out where the hell is this.

I get up slowly and gaped as I sat down. I faced a darkened pool in front of me, a bit below the fake wooden flooring. The bed was on the raised floor, beside a disturbingly familiar bean bag and flat sofa, that so look alike something the Vampire and Werewolf use last night in my dream.

The fucking was something lol. The dreams basically a porn, more or less.

I chuckled softly.

Did I need that,  that much?

I mean biologically.

Sighing, somehow this felt a perfect escape, or maybe I just lazy. It just I want to know how the hell I get here. Somehow I shivered and I hugged myself. Then I looked down and saw that I wear an oversized male shirt. 

What now. Two days ago the clue was love bites, and then I found that I dated two possessive people. The clue male shirt and...

Looking down, I saw my bikini underneath the shirt.

Right now maybe I swim with a male person who lent me this shirt as I sleep.

The bikini completely dry though

I held my chin as I thought.

Didn't I plan to meet Alec and Blake, but too embarrassed to meet them? I mean Blake.

Blush crept to my cheek once more as I hugged myself to cover my breast that already covered.

Oh yeah, I should fix that problem.

But as I glanced at the clock, it was ten o clock, pm.

"Sweetie, you already awoke?" Someone stirred beside me,  and to my horror, it was Blake. "Aw, shuck, your blush is so adorable," He said sweetly as I froze. "Alec you wouldn't want to miss this for the world, wake up!"

"Blake you so awful noisy" I completely stunned as another person stirred from another side of my bed. He sat right away and scratched his head. "Aw, you blush, cute! Love it" He kissed my cheek lightly.

"Yea I know right?" Blake casually hugged me. I feel cold creep up my lips as I held my chest and my breathing ragged.

Alec frowned "Why is the nice rosy color draining from your face darl?"

"She gonna faint again! Hurry took the warm drink!" Blake pointed to the table.

"Wrap her! Wrap her!" Alec yelled instruction as he pointed to the blanket.

I closed my eyes as I hyperventilated, while Blake hurriedly wrapped my body and hugged me. "Babe, babe, hold on babe... stay with me, please, stay with me" He pleaded as my body slumped to his arm.

Somehow, slowly, as I realized Blake's handsome face so much looked like the werewolf and Alec's looked like the Vampire, a light bulb shone inside my brain as every fact puzzle of the current event fell to one place and the realization hit me like hell.

As my breath reduced to a very short sharp intake, tears rolled down my cheek as guilt and fear started to take control.

"Babe ...May... darling?" Blake took the rolled tears that fell down.