Chapter 5

Clare wrapped the cloths, I told her to leave the bear because it would be too much and to hard to wrap.

I grabbed the wrapped clothing in one hand and the bear in the other and ran down stairs. I placed the bear behind the sofa and placed the wrapped clothing on the coffee table.

I jumped on top of Niall and startled him.
"WAKE UP NIALLL!!" I shout
"That's one way to wake me up toots"
"I know" I laugh a little
He catches me off guard as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me to lie down with him.
"Niall not yet" I say mid laugh. He pouts as I stand up and pull him up to stand up.
"You need to open these" I grab the wrapped clothing and push them into his chest and he fake groans.

He sits back down on the sofa and unwraps all the clothing.
"Liv this is too much. Luck is so expensive. How did you afford all of this?"
"That's for me to know and for you to find out" I say giving him a heart warming smile.
"I have something else" I say and walk around the couch as Niall kneels on the sofa and faces me.
I pick up the bear and hold it on front of me.
"LIVVVVVV. I LOVE YOU!!"
He screams and pulls the bear out of my hands and putting it of the sofa. He jumps over the back of the sofa and hugs me.
"Niall your squishing me" I say and he laughs and lets go. He places his hands on my waist as mine are on the back of his head.
" I love you Niall. I didn't know and still don't know how to thank you for being here for me. I really wanted to do something where it could just be the two of use for a whole week but I just don't have the money. I..."
I got cut of from what I was about to say with Niall's lips on mine. He pulls away and says.
"Stop rambling, I think it's perfect".