Chapter 6

1.Bella's           2. Olivia's          3. Ellie's
Dress             Dress              Dress

MarchToday is Bella's and Ethan's 16th birthday, no one knows where I am holding the party apart from Niall

March
Today is Bella's and Ethan's 16th birthday, no one knows where I am holding the party apart from Niall.

Niall helped me organise the party because it was too much to do in under a month.

Each of our gets are going to the party in a blackout window limo. I have the drivers the address to where to go and not to tell anyone.

It's 11:30am and me and Niall are waiting for the limo to arrive at his, Clare and Craig have already gone to the venue to do last minute decorations.

I decided on a baby pink dress with a white top with no straps and no back. The neck piece is clipped together at the back. Niall decided on a black suit and tie with a white blouse and black shoes. I done my hair in loose curls at the bottom and did my make up.

"Liv the limo's here" Niall shouts from down stairs. I quickly put my heals on and run down stairs.

I take Niall's hand as we walk out of the front door. My nerves and anxiety have started to kick in. I want everyone to like where it is, I've rented a castle about an hour away.

The whole castle is ours for today and tomorrow, I've told everyone to bring over night stay cloths because that's where they will be staying unless they need to go home then the can go. To be honest it's completely up to them what they want to do.

We climb into the limo, Bella is with Jaz on one side of the limo and Ethan and Ellie are on the other side leaving me and Niall to sit opposite them. Bella is wearing a blue ball gown dress with a sweet heart neck line. Ethan Is wearing a burgundy suit and tie with a white blouse and black shoes. Ellie is wearing a burgundy dress with laced sleeves to match Ethan's suit. Jax is wearing a navy blue suit and tie with a white blouse and black shoes.

"Happy birthday guys" I say. I hug Ethan and then move onto Emma, I give Emma a longer hug because it seems that she doesn't want to let go.

"Where are we going?" she whispers in my ear. "You  promise not to tell anyone?" I whisper back. "Promise" "We are going to a castle. Don't say anything" I whisper in her ear and she nods. I sit back down on the seats and I can see the excitement in her eyes.

I sit there looking back and fourth and the two of my sibling and their dates. I find it cute how they would hold hands ever now and then, how Ethan and Jax would place kisses on Ellie's and Bella's cheek and they would blush. The way how they can talk to each other about anything and everything.

"stop watching them liv" Niall swats my arm and places his finger under my chin and turns my head to look at him.

"They are just so cute tho Niall it's hard not to look at them" I say and he lets out a sigh and a smirk forms on his lips.