Chapter 7

I walked into the ballroom and walked over to my group of friend and walke staright up to Niall.

"Niall I need to speak to you outside NOW!"

"baby are you okay?"

"Just come out side"

He agrees and follows me outside

"How could you?" I say as calmly as I possabily can

"What do you mean Liv?"

"HOW COULD YOU BLACKMAIL REECE AND ALL THE OTHER GUYS THAT WERE AT SCHOOL!WHY!" I shout and he takes a step forward and a take a step back.

"Let me explaine baby"

"NO YOU'RE NOT EXPLAINING I ALREADY KNOW, YOU WANTED ME ALL TO YOURSELF"

"NO IT'S NOT! STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUTIONS LIV!"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT NIALL, YOU NEED TO GET HELP! AND UNTIL THEN WE ARE OVER!" I scream the loudest that I can.

"YOU DON'T MEAN THAT OLIVIA!"

"YES I DO, WE ARE OVER NIALL, COME BACK TO ME WHEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT MIND AFTER YOU HACE GOTTEN HELP!"

I took my heals off and ran back through the ball room to get to the back garden. I ran passed Bella who look concernd but I carried on running. I got to the bench and Reece stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I could hear everything" he says in a clam tone

"I don't know why he would do that" I rest my chin on his chest and looked up at him

"neither do I sweet"

Reece bends his knees and lifts me up and sits back down onto the bench with me on his lap. I put my head on his shoulders as tears started to fall from my eyes.

My tears quickly turned into sobs, I love Niall but if that's what he's going to do with every boy in my life then I really need to let him go. I want to be friends, best friends with hi, but will this change everything?

"Liv don't cry. I know you love him but you've done the right thing"

"I know that Reece but I don't want to loose him, he makes me really happy"

All of a sudden my phone went off in my hand. I unlocked my phone and opened the message.

Niall

Liv I'm so sorry for what I did. I left the party and I am on the way to the airport , I'm going to Carolina to get some help. I told my mom everything that happened and she understands and I think that she is looking for you. I'll be back in three moths. I want you to look after yourself , you can stay at mine whenever you want, but I won't be there . I love you Liv

I start to cry even more and before my mind could stop me I pressed call

one..

two..

three..

"Hello" Niall's voice isn't the same as it was moments ago, he sounded heart broken and it's all my fault.

"Niall I love you. I'm sorry for saying you need help because you don't. I need you Niall, I really do"

"I need you too Liv, but I need to do this before it's too late" He says and I can tell that he's crying.

"Liv I need to go, my phones going to die and I need it for the flight, I love you"

"I love you"

And that was is he was gone he ended the call and I'm not going to be able to see him for months. Is he even going to come back? What will he say when he gets back? Will he still love me? Or will he hate me? Will he call me? Will he text me? Will he ever speak to me again? I really don't know. The only thing I know is that this is all my fault. I know he loves me and that's why he did this right?