Chapter 42

Louis

I don't understand why she's doing this. I get that she's having to face Connor today and that's going to be hard for her.

It's currently 9am and i'm lying on the couch because that's where I slept last night. I have no idea where Olivia is.

I stood up from the couch and made my way up to the spare room where Olivia is meant to be sleeping. I knock on the door and have no answer. I push the door open but Olivia isn't in the room. I walk across the hall and knock on the door to where Bella and Ethan are sleeping in.
"Come in" I heard them both say. I open the door and walk in.
"Hey, have you seen Liv?" I ask
"Erm no, the last time I saw her was when she ran out of her, sorry Lou" Bella said
"Thank you anyway" I say.

I walk out their room and close the door behind me. I make my way back down stairs and go into the kitchen. I pour some water into a glass and put some toast in the toaster. This is when I saw someone sitting outside around the burnt out fire. Olivia!

I open the back door and run to her. She's sleeping, she looks so cold. How long has she been out here? I pick her up bridal styles and carry her into the house, closing the door behind me. I lay her down on the sofa and make my way back into the kitchen. I boil the kettle and make a cup of tea. I get the toast rout of the toaster and put some chocolate spread on it. I get out a tray and place all the food and drinks onto the tray. I carry it into the living room and put it on the coffee table.

"Olivia" I say as I shake her a little.
"Olivia" I say again, still no answer.
"Olivia!" I shout and she jumps up
"mmmm" she hums
"Morning. I bought you in from outside. Did you sleep out side liv?" I ask as I sit down next to her
"Yeah" she says as she rubs her arms.
"your stupid you know" I say as I wrap a blanket around her.
"Here, have this" I say as I place the tray onto her lap
"Awww Lou, you shouldn't have" she says
"It's the first part of me saying sorry" I say.

Olivia

His first way of saying sorry, what does he mean? it was my fault. I finish eating and place the tray onto the table.

"Lou. I'm sorry about last night, it was my fault. I'm not thinking right. I'm so sorry " I say as I look down at the floor.
"Liv don't worry about it" he says
"I really like you Louis" I say
"I really like you too" he says