Chapter 35

We rushed through the streets of London, pushing people out the way so we could get through. We finally came to the driveway of my childhood home. I pushed the door open and walked in.

"Bella! Ethan! Mom!" I shouted as I started my way up the stairs.
"Niall, no ones here" I say as I open the door which leads to the room I used to live in.
"Liv, don't worry maybe they are asleep seeming it's 10am" I nodded and placed my bags down.

I heard a faint noise come from Bella's and Ethan's room.
"Niall you hear that?"
"Yeah"

I stand up and run to their room and open the door. Bella and Ethan are both on the floor crying.

"hey, hey, hey. shhh don't cry" I say as I pull them both into a hug.
"Liv, mom's in the hospital" Bella said as she wiped a tear from her eyes
"You two are here by yourself?"
"Yeah"
"I need to see mom" I say and they nod.

Niall helps me up and pulls me into a hug whilst Bella and Ethan have gone downstairs.

"Liv, it's going to be okay, i'm here for you"
"But Niall your with that girl" I say as I pull away
"no liv, I'm not. I broke up with her. I don't want anyone else apart from you"
"Niall this isn't the time" I say as I run out the room, Niall following behind.

______

I run through the hospital doors and follow Bella and Ethan to the room where our mom is. We reach the room after running up 5 flight of stairs.

"Mom!" I say as I run over to her.
"L-liv darling how are you?" her voice was weak, I've never seen her like this
"I'm fine mom. I got the first plane here"
"Darling you didn't have to"
"Mom I did, our my mom and your in hospital, your not very well"

She pulls me into a hug and I re-turn the hug. I can't stand seeing her like this it brakes me, but i'm not going to leave her.

"Hello Mrs White" Niall says as he walks up behind me
"Niall honey, how are you?"
"Hey now, save that voice of yours"

We all sat around the bed talking to mom until the nurse came in. We're sitting outside the hospital room waiting to go back in.

"Niall why didn't you tell me this before. You know how I feel about you and how much I love you. No matter who I would be with, I am always going to want to be with you" I said
"Olivia I fucking love you! I made such a dumb mistake. I want you to be mine again"
"W-what?"
"Olivia, will you be my girlfriend again?"
"Yes Niall, I will"

We sat for another 30 minutes until the nurse came out.

"Miss Olivia White?" the nurse asked
"Yeah that's me?"
"Do you mind coming with me?"
"N-no. Can my boyfriend come with me?
"It's family...so yes he can come" She said and gave me a smile.
"You two stay here okay, I'll be back as soon as. I love you both, I promise you that mom's going to be okay" I gave them both a kiss on their head.

when we were out of ear shot of Bella and Ethan the nurse started talking.

"So I see you have flew back home from New York?"
"Yes we have"
"So, I ran some tests on your mom and she's not getting any better, she's only getting worse. I'm afraid that she isn't going to make it. She's only got a couple days left. I'm so so sorry"

it feels like my world has just froze, every sound has been blocked out and i'm in my own world. This can't happen, I need my mom with me, I need her at my wedding. I need her here with me. I can not loose her.

"Olivia?" Niall said
"I can't lose her! Please she's all we have left! Please I beg you!" I screamed making all the attention fall onto me
"there's nothing that we can do to save her, if there was we would already be working on it. I'm so sorry"

This is it. I'm losing my mom as the second goes by. How am I going to tell Bella and Ethan.
I turned around and ran to where Bella and Ethan are sitting.
"Guys, I need you to go to Mr and Mrs Adam's house for a couple of hours okay. Here's some money for the cab and spend the rest on what ever you'd like okay?" They both shook their heads and left.

I pushed the door open and stepped in, there she was, lying in the bed loosing her life as the second goes by.

"Mom!" I say as I look at her, this time with tears falling from my eyes.
"Mom, please don't leave us. We need you, I need you" I say as I fall on the floor and brake down.
"Olivia, there's nothing that I can do to stay with you, i'm sorry baby. I love you"

"no, no,no" I say as more tears fall. I feel a pair of hands wrap around my body and pull me up, only to be me with Niall's eyes. He pulls me out the room and I brake down in his arms.

"I can't loose her Niall! She's all we have left." I cry into his chest as he holds me
"I know baby, but like they've said, there's nothing they can do. I promise you that i'll be here for all three of you"
"Niall, I love her so much. I feel like my world has fallen apart and the only reason that i'm surviving is because of you, Bella and Ethan"
"I know liv. Why don't you go and talk to your mom yeah?"
"Yeah"

I wipe my tears and walk back into the room.

"I'm sorry. I'm such a mess mom. I just love you so much" I say as I sat down on the bed next to her.
"And I'm sorry for all the time I spent away from you. I'm sorry I didn't spend that much time with you. And I want to make it up to you, but I don't know how" I say as she pulls me into a hug. I place my head on her chest as she brushes her fingertips through my hair.

"Sweet darling baby girl, there's no need to be sorry. You've done nothing but show me love and respect, even when I disowned you. That's my biggest regret of my life. Your my daughter and you always will be, I know that i'll always love you, even if i'm not here with you. But i'll be with you in your heart. I'm sorry I can't be there for your big day. i'm sorry that I wont be there to see you have your first child. I'm sorry that I wont be able to take you baby shopping. I'm so sorry Olivia! Just know that i'll always love you"

We both broke down into tears. Both clinging to each other, begging for this to be a dream. And that's how we stayed for the whole night. As well as Niall asleep on the chair.