Chapter 40

Olivia

I wake up and feel a strong grip around my waist and I can't help but think that it's Connor. I start to panic and my heart beats faster and faster. I don't know what else to do so I start hitting him, but only weak hits.
"Ouch! Olivia watch what your doing!" He says and that's when I realize it's Reece not Connor.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Reece, I just felt a strong grip around me and I thought it was Connor. Oh my God i'm so sorry, are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I ask
"Liv calm down, i'm fine. I'm sorry, I should of known better" Reece says as he gets out of the bed and runs a hand through his hair.
"Reece..." I say
"Olivia"
"Don't go" I bed. I jump onto my knees and pull on his arm to try and make I'm stay.
"Why Olivia? why the hell would you want me to stay?" he says a little bit harsh
"Because... because..." I couldn't say it
"Because what Olivia?" he half yells
"Because I lo.... I want you here with me" I say, that was close
"Was you going to say Love?" he asks as he sits down on the bed next to me, here we go.
"n-no" I stumbled, flipping great.
"you was wasn't you. You was going to say love!" he says as he looks at me.

I jump up off the bed and run out of my mom's room, down the hallway and into my bedroom. I close the door behind me and put a chair up the door. I open my wardrobe and pull out a hoodie and a top. I open my draw and grab some underwear and trousers. I quickly change and put my shoes on. I move the chair away from the door and open it slowly. I walk out my room and down the stairs, I unlock the door and open it, here we go. As soon as I start running down the drive Reece shouts
"Where are you going!" I look behind me and he is trying to run for me when Louis pulla him back and Louis starts running after me. I pick up my speed a lot and i'm now flying down the streets.

I'm running for about an hour when I come to a lake. I stop right at the edge and sit down. I know that Louis is still behind me but I couldn't give a care In the world.

"Olivia" he says, I decide to ignore him.
"Olivia talk to me" he says as he sits beside me
"I can't take things anymore Lou. I've lost my dad, I've lost my dad, I've lost Niall! I've let my bother and sister down. Niall is in prison because of me. I've made things bad between me and Reece. I've let everyone down Lou" I say as I start to cry, I refuse to look at him.
"Olivia, you've let no one down. Niall took matters into his own hands so it's his fault. He's made a stupid mistake for leaving you. I wish I could say that I know how you feel but I really don't. And I'm sorry for that. I'm always here for you" he looks at me and a tear falls from his eye, now I've made Louis cry.

"No Lou don't cry please" I beg, he just nods.
"Lets get you home yeah" he says as he stands up and then pulls me up.
"I think i'll go see my brother and sister first" I say, I know it's just over the road so I'll still go passed my home.
"Okay, i'll come with. I'll also call a cab"

The cab arrives after 5 minutes and we jump in. We don't talk at all we ride in silence. We pull up outside of Mr and Mrs Adam's house, Lou pays the driver and we get out.

I knock on the door and the door opens straight away. We walk in and go straight into the living room where Bella and Ethan are watching tv. They look so lost, poor things.
"Hey" I say as I sit down next to them
"Olivia!" they say together as they hug me.
"How about we have some sibling time?" I say, I don't even know what to do.
"That would be amazing!" they say as they both pull me up and lead me up stairs into their room.