Chapter 37

Niall

It's been 2 days since Liv's mother has passed and she hasn't moved from my bed. Oliva asked if she could stay with me at my parents house because she doesn't want to walk into her childhood home without her mom, she said it won't feel right but she needs to go in there some time soon. Bella and Ethan are staying the spare room, they hardly see Olivia because she is always locks herself in my room so no one can get it. I can't help but worry about her.

"Niall! come and get your dinner!" my mom shouted from the kitchen. I make my way from the back garden and into the kitchen. I help my mom take the plates into the dinning room. I enter the dinning room and I see Olivia sitting at the table. Well that's the first. I place everyone's plate in front of them and I sot next to Olivia.

OLIVIA

Niall placed the food on front of me and all I can do is look at it. I do not feel like eating anything right now. I'm physically and mentally broken. It's been 2 days since my mothers death and I haven't been handling it very well. The past two days I've locked myself in Niall's bedroom or the bathroom. I just don't know what to do at all.

Louis, Reece, Evie and Emma have all tried calling me and texted me but I haven't answered any of them and I feel really bad for it but I just don't want to talk to anyone right now.
There is no way that I can eat this food.

"I'm sorry Clare but I just really don't feel like eating. I am very sorry for wasting you beautiful food.
Please excuse me" I say as I stand up. I walk out of the dining room and run straight back up the stairs and into Niall's room. I open one of Niall's draws that he has let me use and pulled out a pair of black jeans, a black long sleeved top and a black hoodie. I quickly change into my clothes and put my black trainers on. I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun. I grab my phone and ear phones and out them in my pocket. I make my way down the stairs and shout
"I'm going to get some air!" I open the door and close it straight behind me.

The winter breeze hits my face as I start to walk down the road towards my childhood home. As i'm about to open the door my phone starts ringing, I pull my phone out my pocket and see that Louis is calling me. I press answer and put it to my ear and I open the door.

L- Olivia you're okay! you haven't answered nay of our messages or calls!
O- I know, I'm so sorry Lou. I just don't really want to talk to anyone right now. I've just lost my mother after spending days in the hospital with her, spending every last minute she had on the earth. And the moment that I go out for fresh air Niall runs out to me and says the my mother is dying! I run back in and beg her to not leave. All she says is that she loves me and she died!

I could feel the tears starting to brim

L- i'm so sorry liv. I will get the very first flight over with everyone. I promise, we will be there as soon as we can. Hold in my dear.

with that he hung up, leaving me all alone in the house that used to feel like home.