Chapter 22

I'm once again alone in this hospital room. Reece has gone home to Emma and I don't know where Niall is. The doctor said that I have done amazing over the last 3 days of being here and they said I should be able to go home today and I'm really exited to go home.

The door opened and in came the doctor, but I wished that it was Niall.

"Good morning Olivia" She said In her sweet tone.

"Good morning" I said as I sat up in the bed.

"So today you will be going home. You have done amazingly well in the past 3 days. Your blood pressure is back to normal and so if your heart rate. Your reflexes are above the target that you were set. And you have done well in your therapy. So you should be leaving in about 1-2 hours time." she said as she handed me something.

"What's this?" I asked
"Well, I feel like I know you from somewhere. When you were asleep I took a stand of your hair and took it for a DNA test" She said as she sat on the bed. Why would she want a DNA test? Could I be related to her?

"I had the results back 2 days ago and... we're related. Before your mother met your father she was with another man, and that man is my father. We are half sisters Olivia" She said as a smile grew on here face. My hands flew up to my mouth to cover the smile that was growing on my pale lips.
"Oh my gosh" I said. "Really! So it was you that was holding me in that picture when I was a baby! Oh my god you're Gemma!" I said full of excitement.
"Yeah that's me. I also have a copy" She said as she pulled it out of her pocket and showed it me. "I have another sister!"

We sat and talked for what seemed forever. We told each other everything that has happened In our life, she cried at some of my stories and I the same to her. Niall came into the room and he had a huge smile on his face which made my heart melt.

"Niall!" I squealed like I haven't saw him in years. I haven't saw him in a day and that is long enough. He walked over and sat on the bed and bought me into a hug.

"Okay enough you two! lets get you out of here" Gemma said as she finished putting all of my things in a bag. I was already in my own cloths, I have been for 30 minutes now, and I have to admit that they are more comfortable than the hospital gown.

I got off the bed and bought Gemma into a hug. "Thank you" I whispered to her. The box that she had gave me was a neckless and a ring. The ring had two hearts over lapping each other to match the neckless. "It's my pleasure" she said as we pulled away from each other.

I took Niall's hand and said goodbye to Gemma. We walked though the corridors until we reached the entrance to the hospital.

"This is it baby, welcome back Into the world" Niall said as he kissed my cheek.