chapter 25

We finally got out the pool about 20 minutes and we all looked like paroons.

We are now sitting in the living room and talking about my birthday next week and they are begging me to ask my mom and sibings to come over but it's not like we live round the corner, we live in New York!

"No! I can't ask that from my mom. I'm not asking her to fly over here with Bella and Ethan too! It's too much" I said, anger in my tone

"Olivia come on" Emma said.

"Liv come on, It isn't that much" Niall said, and that was enough to tip me over the edge.

"You know what? You all think that it's not enough money, but it is! My mom hardly has any money! I had to drop from school to go and work do we would have enough money to feed us all! You all have loads!" I shouted. I have lost my mind.

"Come on Olivia. We'll have a great time" Niall said again and that had fully pushed me over the edge.

"You know what? I'm going out! Don't bother following me!" I screamed as I made my way to the stairs. I put my shoes on and made my way outside.

I plugged my earphones in and started playing my playlist. That is when my song came on...

'down to earth
Keep on falling although I know it hurts
Driving a million miles an hour
Trying to catch my breath somewhere, some how'

My tears started to fall as the memories of when me and my father would be together. We would always listen to this song no matter when or where. We was unbreakable, our bond could never be replaced, although its almost been 5 years, I still miss him more than anything, nothing will change that.

FLASHBACK

"Liv honey, you awake?" My father whispered as he came into my room.
"mmm" I hummed as I slowly opened my eyes.
"Do you want to come to the park? It's father and his favorited daughter day!" He said in his normal jolly tone.

"Okay" I replied as I jumped out if bed.

My dad walked out my room and I scanned my wardrobe. I picked out the blue summer dress which my father had bought me. I ran out my door and into the living room. I sat on the sofa and put my blue pumps on.

"I'm ready" Was all I said. I jumped onto my fathers back and we was on our way to the park, eating bagels that mom had made.

I went on the swings and my father pushed me, just like he did when I was six, although now i'm 15

We walked around the park talking, ,laughing and being our normal selves.

"I love you dad" I said as I hugged him
"I love you too my baby girl" he said as me kissed my head. I took his hand and we carried on walking around the park.

END OF FLASHBACK