Chapter 29

Olivia

I beat Louis at twister! but now he's having a sulk, such a big kid, I can't say anything myself though.

"Louis come on. I'll let you win next time okay"
"Fine"

He stood up and hugged me, I couldn't help but feels these type of butterflies. Does he feel them too?

"Hey, how about I can see if we can go shopping?" Louis asked which made me smile and nod.
He walked away and went to find Connor.

Do I like Louis? No, i'm with Niall. Does Niall still love me? Of course he does, right? Does Louis fell the same things I feel? Do I love Niall?

I'm drowning in my own thoughts and there is no way out of this. I need to speak to Niall, but how. They aren't going to let me talk to Niall at all. Maybe Louis will let me if we go out. I mean the mall is on the same street as my house, my real home.

"OLIVIA" Louis shouted as he ran into the living room making me jump.
"Yeah..."
"We can go SHOPPING!"
"NO way!" I screamed as I jumped up and down, I can get out of this house.

__1 hour later__________________

We pulled up into the parking lot and made our way into the mall. It was just me and Louis no one else, no one watching us and NO Connor. THIS IS AMAZING!!

"can we go into forever 50?" I asked Louis who nodded his head. Maybe Emma or someone will be here.

We entered the shop and It was like I was free again, Louis was laughing at me as I grabbed cloths after cloths.

"What about this?" Louis said holing up a beautiful royal blue blouse.
"Your amazing Lou, you know that"
"I do know that, The colour brings out your eyes" he said making me blush a little.

Louis paied for the cloths that I wanted it came up to $50. I sat down at the table of a café that we passed and sipped my coffee as Louis did the same.
"Thank you Lou, this means" I said as I looked up at him
"Anytime Love"
"Can I ask something?"
"Sure, go ahead"
"Can I go home? I mean it's down the road. I beg you please Lou! I can't stand it on there anymore" I full on begged and I could tell that he is thinking about it
"But.."
"You can live with us Louis, you don't have to go back there" I said as I cut him off, I knew what he was going to say. He let out a big smile as he nodded. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I said as he hugged me back
"Bu first lets get you a new phone yeah?"

We entered the phone shop and I went straight over to the IPhone X. We both looked at it and then Louis disappeared.

"Lou?" I spun around and I couldn't find him
"Louis!"
"Loubear!"
"LOUIS" I shouted again but I couldn't see him anywhere.

I started to panic, i'm here by myself anything could happen. I dropped to the floor as my body went numb.

"Liv, hey i'm here don't worry" a voice said, I looked up from the floor and saw Louis standing there.
"Louis" I said as I hugged his legs. He pulled me up and bought me into a prober hug.
"I've got these" he said as he pulled away from the hug. He pulled out two IPhone X's from the bag.

"Oh my god Lou! you shouldn't have" I said as he handed me one
"It's the least I could do. I have one too"
"Twining" I said as we both started our walk out of the mall.

________________________________________

I'm about to enter the code of the gate to my home and I'm so nervous, will they be happy to see me? I punched in the code and the gate opened. Me and Louis walked through the gate and up the drive.

"This is it Lou" I said as he let out a 'wow'.

I put my hand on the door and took in a deep breath. I knocked on the door and pulled my hand away. I looked at Louis and he looked as nervous as me. The door opened and there stood Emma.

"Olivia" she screamed and threw her arms around me, I winced in pain
"I'm sorry, are you okay?"
"yeah, just a bit injured" I said as she stepped aside. I pulled Louis into the house, I placed my bags on the floor and looked around. There he was. Niall was in the kitchen.