Chapter 30

There he was. Niall was standing in the kitchen!

"NIALL!" I screamed as I started running towards him. He turned around and started running towards me, he opened his arms and I jumped into them. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"OlIVIA!" he shouted. He kissed my cheeks as I took in every inch of his face
"I've missed you so much Niall" I whispered so only he could hear.
"I've missed you so,so,so much Liv" he said as I placed my head on his shoulder and put my face into the crook on his neck.

We was like that for 30 minutes, we finally pulled away and we both broke down in tears on the floor in each others arms. This is where i'm meant to be.

"Okay you two, now you've set us of crying" Reece said from the living room.

I stood up and ran to him. He was sitting on the sofa so I jumped onto him.

"You don't understand how much I've missed you Livvy. I even slept in your room with your teady" Reece said making me laugh
"Not Mr Cuddles" I said as all of us started laughing.

After about 2 hours of crying and being back home I decided that I need to introduce Louis.

"Can I have you're attention please" I said as I stood up and everyone looked at me.
"So as you all know I went missing, I got taken. And I have to admit that was the hardest part of my life, but I got through it, and that is because of this guy" I pulled Louis up and they all looked at me confused.
"Louis used to be in the same position that I was, Connor took him and made him become like him, but Louis didn't, he helped me through it all, he protected me from Connor and he looked after me. You might think that I've gone crazy but It's the truth.
Louis helped me through all of this. He's my best friend, not my enemy and he never was. from when I woke up at the house in the basement, Louis stood out from the other people surrounding me and I couldn't figure it out. Until Connor hit me multiple of times that I lost my balance and before I could hit the floor Louis caught me and wrapped his arms around me and protected me."

They all looked at me with smiles on their faces.

"Thank you so much Louis! Welcome to our little family" they all said in unison and pulled us both into a group hug.

"I would of done it for anyone of you."