Chapter 10

"Good morning Miss, how may I help you?" the man at the desk asked me just after I walked through the door. All the walk here I've been looking down at the floor just hoping that it's all just a dream. I bumped into a few people due to my lac of focus.

"Good morning Sir, I'm Olivia White and i'm  here for the family section" I say not trying to put my posh accent on.

"I'm so sorry Miss that you are having to go to the family section, if there is anything that I can do..." I cut him off because I know what he's going to say.

"There really isn't anything that you can do, unless you can change my mothers mind to remove me from the family and not speak to me or see me again then that would be amazing but no one can do that" I say and I look back down at the floor again. He comes around from the desk and brings me into a hug that I return.

"I know that I can't do that Miss White but if I could I know I would in a heart beat for you. I don't do this for anyone else" He whispers the last part In my ear and there is a smile that appears on my lips for a few seconds and then disappears.

"I'm James" "Nice to meet you, please call me Olivia. James?" I ask, I need him to make a call to Niall because what ever happens in there I know that it isn't going to end up how I have it in my head.

"Yes Olivia?" "Can you please make a call to my best friend Niall, I really need him to be here" I say and he nods and picks up the phone and I give him the number to contact Niall. He was on the phone for a while talking to Niall but I had no idea what Niall was saying but I could hear James and he was trying to calm Niall down. He put the phone down and looked at me like there was something missing.

"He's in Carolina Olivia. He's getting a privet Jet here he'll be about 3-4 hours max" he says and I can't help but smile "thank you James" I say and walk down the hall from where my name is being called from.

I've been sitting in this small box room for over 4 hours now,  I'm finding it really hard to keep my brave face on and hold the tears back but I know as soon as shed walks away from me that I'll be drowning in my tears. I really haven't been paying attention to what the man is saying and sometimes he has to ask if i'm okay and get me a glass of water.

"So Mrs White you wish for Miss White to be no longer your daughter nor part of your family, am I correct?" "Yes Sir that is correct. I wish for her last name to be changed as well" she commands

"I'm afraid that will not happen Mrs White, Miss White can keep her name if she wishes. Once this form is signed by you, you will no longer be able to tell her what to do" She lets out a huff of frustration due to me still having the same name as her. He hands her the form and she signs it. That's it I have no family, she's removed me from the family and I can no longer call her mom I have to call here Lilly. It sends me sick from just knowing that I have to call here Lilly.

Lilly stands up from her seat and shakes the mans hand and walks out, the door is still wide open and she starts to scream in happiness. What did I ever do to her to make her do this?

"I'm so sorry Miss White about all of this but I need you to move out of this room because I have another appointment" I nod and walk out the room.

Tears are falling from my eyes and rolling down my cheeks, it's like my brain has stopped working properly and the only thing that it will allow is the tears to fall from my eyes. My vision has turned blurry from my tears and I can only hear muffled sounds. I walk straight into the front of the building and as I can't see anyone I fall to the floor, my legs had completely given up on me just like everything else. Before I knew it there was a pare of arms around me, I looked up through my lashes to see James. I flung myself forward and placed my head on his chest. He picks me up and walks into a room across the hall, he places me down on the sofa and closes the door.

"Olivia i'm ever so sorry" He says as he opens the door and he says "I've got to get back to my job just stay here" and with that he leaves me alone.

I've been sitting here for 20 minutes on my own drowning in my tears, I don't think that I will ever get over this.

The door swings open and Niall runs in, as soon as he reaches me he warps his arms around me and sits down. I place my head on his chest as he kisses my head.

"It's okay Liv i'm here don't worry I am never ever going to leave you. I promise" He says and it sounds like he might have been crying on the way here.

I look up at him and he half smiles at me. He places his hands on the side of my face and wipes my tears away with his thumb and kisses both of my eyes. He does this every time that I cry it's like when he kisses my eyes my tears stop, it's like he's my cure.

"I don't understand Niall" I say my tone full of sadness.

"Me neither baby, me neither"

"Can we just go back to yours please, all of my things are there" I say and he agrees.