Chapter 16

It's been a week since the second braking and 3 hours since I came out of hospital. I've been out today with Reece whilst Niall went home. Niall said to me that I'm not allowed home till he text Reece so me and Reece went to the park.

We pulled in the front gates and which are now guarded. We came to a stop right outside of the steps, I got out the car and walked up to the front door. I pushed it open and was surprised when I saw my used to be mother, sister and brother. I stood watching them, I took small steps towards them and they looked at me.

"Livy!" Bella screamed and bought me into a bear hug, almost knocking me over. I winced in pain as I almost fell due to the wound on my leg, which should be healed in a couple days.

"What's going on?" I heard Reece say from behind me.

"Lilly" He spoke, anger in is voice. She stepped closer to be and Bella let go of me.

"Olivia, I'm sorry about what I did. I was a mess, after what happened at the party you wouldn't talk or even look at me and it broke my heart Liv" She said looing straight at me.

"Mom you broke me, you abandoned me. Mothers don't do that" I say with tears brimming in my eyes.

"After you left that room you were so happy, I froze mom, I didn't move out of that seat until he forced me out. I broke down in the reception. James the receptionist, came and comforted me until Niall got there. I was broken." The tears were flowing down my face and I couldn't form a word let alone a sentence.

"Liv that was the worst mistake of my life. I want you back. My life isn't complete without you"

I looked over to Bella and Ethan, they were on their knees begging me. I ran over to my mom and hugged her.

"I want you back mom"

.......................................................................................................................................................

Today has been weird, I never would of thought that my mom would want me back, but I was wrong.

They all have gone to the hotel so it's just me, Niall and Reece. It's 9:30pm now and we're waiting for a call off Emma to say that she has landed.

Emma does live in New York but she flew back to London to visit her parents. Reece has a key to her apartment so we all went and got all her things.

Recce

I looked down at my phone and I still had no messages. I was starting to panic more than I already was.

"lets just go to the airport" I said as I paced back forth. They both nodded and got the car keys.

After about 30 minutes of driving, well speeding we finally arrived at the airport. I jumped out of the car and ran through the car park with Liv and Niall right behind. I ran though the doors and straight to the desk.

"When is the flight from London to New York landing?"

"In about 10 minutes" I thanked the worker and ran to the gate where Emma should be coming out of.

10 minutes passed and the plane had just landed.

"IT'S LANDED!" I screamed.

Emma

I just got off the plane when I heard Reece scream "it's landed", a smile grew on my lips as I saw him. I ran towards him as he did the same. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I missed you" he said into our hug, "I missed you too".

I jumped back down onto the floor when I saw Olivia running away.

"OLIVIA!" I shouted and ran after her.