Chapter 9

Two days ago I got kicked out of my family and home, I am practically homeless. The only positive side to this is that I have a home in New York that's being decorated the way that I want it and that Clare and Craig have took me in.

I don't understand why they kicked me out of the family, I'm all that they have and they just got rid of me just like that. Is it because I didn't do anything to help dad when he got shot? Was it because I'm not good enough? Do they not love me? Do they hate me? I really don't know. I feel like a tonne of bricks have fallen onto me.

I'm ready to move to New York now but I don't want to leave Reece, I can't just ask him to drop everything and move to New York. I could but I know that he wouldn't, would he? He told me he loved me but I don't think that I have feeling for him like I do for Niall.

I rolled out of bed and went down stairs and made myself a glass of water. Clare and Craig should be up in 10 minutes. I decided on making pancakes for breakfast. Just as I put the pan on the hob Clare came into the kitchen looking like the beautiful woman she is.

"Good morning Clare" I say cheerfully as I pour the batter I made into the pan

"Morning Liv, you seem to be up early" she says her tone full of concern

"I woke up early I don't know why though, so I thought I'll make breakfast for everyone" I say with a smile.

I walked over to the fridge and poured a glass of orange juice for Clare. I handed it to Clare as well as her daily tablets. I go back to the hob and flip the pancakes and put them on a plate.

"Here you go. Would you like syrup?"

Clare nods as she puts a piece of pancake in her mouth. I grab the syrup and place on the counter. I sit across from her and eat my pancakes. We both finished our breakfast and I placed them into the dishwasher as Craig come in and starts to eat his breakfast.

I run up stairs and get changed into a black skirt, a white blouse, a black blazer and black heels. I walk back down the stairs and grab my black purse.

"I'm off to talk to a family counsellor "

"Okay be safe hun"