Chapter 14

1 month later
Olivia

The film had come to an end and Niall was asleep on the sofa. Reece was on the chair and Emma hasn't moved in yet.
"Reece?"
"Yeah liv?"
"Can you help me take Niall to bed?" I asked
"Sure".
We both stood up and picked Niall up. We entered the life and placed him in the floor.
"He's a heavy sleeper liv" Reece said and I let out a giggle.

The past month has been scary. We've had a brake in and people following us around.
The lift pinged and and we carried Niall out and put him in bed.

"Thanks Reece"
"No problem liv. I'm going to go to bed" Reece said and got back into the lift.

There is no way that I'm going to fall asleep. I changed into some leggings and one of Niall's hoodies.

I decided that I'll take the stairs down. I don't like leaving Niall alone but no one will be able to get to our room
so he should be fine, hopefully. I reached the last step of the stairs when I heard something smash, I took one step at a time trying to be as quiet as possible. I reached the bottom and there was another smash, I walked around the corner and started to walk to the living room when the window smashed, two figured wearing black started to climb into the house through the window. I pulled my phone out and called the police.

"Hello what is your emergency?"
"People have b-broken into my h-house" I stuttered.

"Okay where are you now man?"
"I'm standing infringed of the living room and they are climbing through the smashed window. I heard another 4 smashes from different rooms"
"Okay, can I have your address"

I face them the address and they sent out some police. I ran up the starts and screamed.

"Liv are you okay?" Reece asked running down the set of starts from the 3rd floor.
"Someone has broken in down stairs. T-the police are in there way" I said
"It's okay Liv"
"Get Niall" I said but Reece shook his head.
"I'm not leaving you"
"Reece go now!" I shouted and he ran to the loft and disappeared.

I walked back down the stairs and ran out the front door.