Chapter 12

We spent the whole day exploring the house that we call ours. We finally reached the indoor pool and I have to admit that it is beautiful, the way that the lights that run around the edge of the pool changes colour it's like a dream but it's not.

"Liv, this is amazing" Niall says as he picks me up

"Niall put me down" I scream. Just as I thought that he was going to put me down he chucked me into the pool. I wiped the water away from my eyes and climbed out the pool.

"Thanks Niall that was amazing" I say and walk off. I make my way to the lift and take it up to our room. The door slid open and I stepped out, I walked over to my cloths that I threw on the floor and grabbed some denim shorts and a crop top. I heard the lift doors open and Niall walks out of it.

"don't do that again" I joke and he laughs

"Sorry baby" he says.

"Time to order the pizza" I shout and grab my phone.

I order the pizza and we are both now sitting in the main living room waiting for it to be delivered. I am so happy that I'm doing this with Niall and no one else. I told Reece that I'm moving to New York and he got really upset but I told him that he can visit anytime he wants because we have the rooms. I just wish that I had a family that could be here to see this but I don't because they abandoned me.

"Tell me" Niall says looking into my eyes and I know he can tell what i'm thinking.

"I just wish they didn't abandon me Niall, it's the most heart breaking thing ever. I don't know how long I can keep this brave act on for" I say looking down at the floor. Niall moves closer to me on the sofa and puts his arms around me.

__ __ __

After we had eaten the pizza Niall decided to go to bed because he said he's tired, so I'm sitting in the kitchen for no reason at all. I'm trying to get my mind off my family leaving me but there is no way for me to do that at all. I'd love to go on a walk but it's 2am so I can't. I did go to bed just after Niall did but I couldn't sleep at all so I came down stairs.

I open up my computer and skype call Reece

"Hey Reeceeeeeee!!"

"Hey bugg. You need to go to bed! it's 2am where you are, do not ask, I have a clock for New York times"

"Wow Reece! I wasn't going to ask anyway but thx for the info. How's things back home?"

"I don't really know because i'm not at home"

"What do you mean Reece?" I ask more confused than I was before

"hang on 10 minutes, I'm going to end the call i'll be right back" He says and before I can say anything the screen goes black.

"Christ sake!" I shout to myself and turn of the computer. Now I have nothing to do.

I've been lying on the floor for 10 minutes because I have nothing to do at all. We still need to go shopping so I couldn't cook anything like I normally do when I can't sleep. I roll over onto my side when there's a knock on the front door. I curse to myself as I stand and start walking to the door. I reach for the door handle but I freeze. What if it's a kidnapper? I think to myself but I open the door anyway.

"Hey bugs" Reece is standing on the other side of the door. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck.

"Reece your here! I squeal as he closes the door behind us and walks us into the main living room.

"Well I wasn't expecting a call from you till tomorrow and that's when I was going to surprise you but I would of already been here, but from your reaction this one worked" He says and I roll off him and sit down next to him.

"Well I guess you need a room? You can have any room on the 3rd floor" I say and jump up and run up the stairs with Reece running behind me.