Chapter 43

Olivia

Today is the day that I have to face Niall and Connor in court. Today is the day where I'm going to try and save Niall from going to prison no matter what it takes. I'm also going to try my hardest to get Connor in prison for all the things that he's done to me.

"Olivia. The car's here!" louis shouted from down stairs. I took one last glance in the mirror. I straightened up my black pencil skirt and my white blouse, I put my black flats on and made my way down the stairs.

"Ready?" Louis asked
"Yup" I said as I walked in front of him with my head held down.

Louis opened the limo door for me and I got in, followed by Louis. That's when I saw Reece.

"Reece!" I squealed as I jumped over to him
"Olivia!" he also squealed.
I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same.
"I've missed you so much" I say
"I've missed you too" he says back

We all sat in silence and I couldn't help but shiver at the thoughts of facing Connor again. Tears escaped my eyes. I placed my face in my hands, but they had already noticed.
"Oh Olivia, what can I do?" Louis said as he pulled me into him.
"Make this go away" I said into his neck.

Louis was rubbing my back as Reece was on a phone call to who knows who.

"No I don't care! He is not allowed to touch Olivia whilst we are there!" Pause." Whatever! I'll set up some body guards fore her then!" Pause." Watch me" he yelled down the phone and hung up.

"Look. Connor has got a really powerful layer and he'll probably be let free" Reece says. Oh crap!!

I looked at Louis and he had the same look as I have.