Chapter 45

Niall

We have all left the court room and are now standing in the lobby, but Olivia's no where to be seen. I walk over to mom and Dad and hug them.

"Oh Niall. I am so sorry this happened. Olivia did not want any of this to happen" Mom says and I just hug her tighter.
"I'm just glad that Connor's being locked up for a long time" I say as I pull away.

Out the corner of my eye I see Olivia standing there in a pair of black trousers a black t-shirt, a black hoodie and black trainers.

"NIALL!" she shouts as she runs towards me. I open my arms and she jumps into the, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.
"Olivia!" I say as I place a kiss onto her forehead.
"I've missed you so much" she says as she looks into my eyes
"I've missed you too" I say as she jumps down.

"Olivia" Louis says as he stands behind her. Olivia turns around and faces Louis.
"Louis?" she says
"We need to talk" he says as she pulls her away from me so i'm not in ear shot.

OLIVIA

"We need to talk" Louis says as he pulls me away from Niall.

"Look Olivia, I can't stand this anymore. I've fallen for you and I don't know how, but I just have. I can't help the feelings that I have for you. These feelings keep coming and going" he says and I can't help the guilt that over comes me.
"I'm sorry Louis I really am" I say as I look down at the floor.
"Olivia, I need to be with you and you know that you want to be with me" He says
"I can't Louis" I say
"Come on Olivia" he says
"I can't"
"Olivia come on!" he says as he grabs my wrists
"I'm sorry, I can't!" I yell as I pull out of his grasp and run to the lobby doors.

I ran out of the doors and down the stairs, very grateful that I bought a change of cloths. I took a right turn and ran down the streets.
"OLIVIA!" A voice yelled, but I didn't turn back, I knew that it was Niall's voice but I just can't turn back.
I look both ways across the road and the road is clear so I run into the road. The next thing I know is a car comes full speed and hits me sending me straight to the floor. That's when everything goes black...

NIALL

I ran after Olivia, I have no idea what happened she just ran out. I shouted her name as I ran after her but she didn't even turn back she carried on running. She looked both ways of the road and the road was clear. Then a car came speeding down the road and hit her, her body fell to the floor.

"OLIVIA!" I yelled as I picked up my pace. I dropped down to the floor beside her and placed her head in my lap. I checked for her pulse and it was still there.
"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I shouted as the driver got out of the car, and he did so.

Her eyes started to flutter open and I bought her closer to me.
"N-I-a.." She tried to say but she couldn't.
"Shh. it's okay" I say as I run my fingers through her hair.

Ambulance sirens flooded the area. Paramedics jumped out of the ambulance and ran over to us. They pulled me away from Olivia and put her straight in the ambulance.
"Would you like to ride with her?" One of the paramedics asked.
"Yes" I say as I climb into the ambulance.

--------------------------------------

We're almost at the hospital when Olivia's eyes close and the monitor goes down. The paramedics in the back of the ambulance surrounds her and are doing god knows what. In a matter of 3 minutes she's stable again.

"What's happening?" I asked
"We're not sure, as soon as we get her to the hospital we should know" he says and I nod.