Chapter 31

Niall

Olivia's finally home after a month! I was so lost without her I had no clue what I was doing at all. I don't know how to thank Louis at all, he's the one who helped Olivia through all of this. I have to be honest ever since Olivia has been home I've only seen her a couple of times, she's always with Louis and I admit that I'm jealous, I'm loosing my Olivia.

"NIALL!" Liv shouted from the stairs
"OLIVIA" I shouted back
"COME HERE!" I jumped up and ran to her, she seemed worried. I got to the stairs and saw Olivia standing there, she is beautiful.
"Liv baby, what's wrong?" I asked her as I stood on the top step.
"I've missed you sooooooo much!"
"I've missed you toooo!"
"Also there Is a massive spider in our room" she said as she shivered.

I ran up the stairs to the top floor where our room was and entered followed by Olivia, I saw the spider and it was big, yeah it was big let's just say that. I grabbed a varse off the table and placed it over the top of the crawling insect.

Olivia

Niall got rid of the spider and now is in the shower. I'm now in my pj's shorts and vest top die to the heat. I took of my makeup that I had put on this morning and lied down on the bed. I am physically drained from all the running around I've been doing today. It wasn't that much but being stuck in one room for a month isn't really the best.

Niall came out of the bathroom in just a towel.
"Get some cloths on!" I said as I covered my eyes
"God babe. I'll go get dressed in the bathroom then" he growled as he picked up some cloths and walked back into the bathroom.

I feel like we're drifting and I don't want to. I love Niall with all my heart and we're god dam engaged. Has he lost his feelings for me? and that he doesn't want to marry me anymore?

He comes back out of the bathroom and he's in shorts. He sits down on the bed and sighs. I look at him and he doesn't look happy at all.

"Niall, what's wrong?" I asked.

He looked at me and I couldn't even read his emotions. What's going on?

"Olivia, I can't do this" he said as he looked me In the eye.

"Do what Niall" I asked as I went to hold his hand but he moved away from me. What the hell.

"I can't do this! I can't do us. I can't be with you Olivia!" He said

"Niall what do you mean!" I said as I jumped up from the bed

"I don't want to marry you Olivia! I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore!" He said

"W-what? No, no, no" I said as I was on the edge of braking down.

"We're over Olivia!" He yelled.

I ran over to the wardrobe and pulled out one of my duffle bags, I opened up my draw and threw in some undergarments, I then moved to the next draw and threw in some leggings, jogging bottoms and trousers, I then moved along to the next draw and threw in all types of tops, from short sleeves to long sleeves, I then moved to the last draw and threw In some hoodies and jackets. I quickly changed into some leggings and a long sleeve black top and a black jacket, I then put on my trainers. I stuffed some pj's and toiletries into the bag and zipped it up.

I opened the bedroom door and ran for the stairs. I got to the ground floor after running down all the stairs and ran into the living room. I unplugged my phone charger from the socket and put on the side pocket of my duffle bag. I stuffed my phone and ear phones into the side pocket too and zipped it up. I walked out of the living room and grabbed paper and a pen and wrote

" Dear Reece, Lou, Evie and Emma,

I'm writing this to say that I've gone out, I've got a duffle bag of things that I need. I'm sure that Niall will tell you everything that has happened. But for now you'll stay clueless. I'm leaving, I need to be alone. Here is my keys. Also here is my engaged ring.

Olivia"

I took my key out my pocket and put them next to the note. I looked down at my ring and took it off, I slid the ring off my finger and put it on the paper. I opened the front door, closed it behind me and started to run. I ran down the drive and through the gates. I ran corner after corner street after street until I finally came to the park. I walked to the lake and sat on the bench. The tears started to stream down my face. I love Niall, how could he do this to me? I guess this is what heartbreak feels like.

I took out my phone, trying my hardest to get to the app I wanted but it was difficult through the river of waves. I opened twitter and posted:

Olivia_White_xo ~Heartache doesn't last forever, I'll say I'm fine, Midnight ain't no time for laughing, When you say goodbye.

I guess this is the new me. Lonely and broken. I'm no longer at home and wont be for a while, who knows when i'll be back.

I posted my tweet and the comments were already blowing up.

hollu_Waz2342: Olivia please go back home You are loved by everyone

Billy_675674 olivia, you are an amazing girl, be happy

I then saw one from louis

@louis_Jhonson: Olivia, get you arse back home NOW!
I swear to god if you don't get home I will come looking for you.
Waite, I already am!
I read the note and I saw you engagement ring, i'm not dumb Olivia.
I know what that mean so no I am not clueless!
I'm coming to find you Olivia and bring you back home!

Why Louis? just why! I want to be alone, why can't he see that! I'm a broken girl! I am no longer the happy Olivia White, I am the broken Olivia White!